1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Requests for art? videos? fanfiction?

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by LeahXZoot4Evur, Mar 9, 2015.

1. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I either posted art on here, made a new story, and/or completed the Lips biography story (which more of that will be soon!). I've been so busy with school a lot and I haven't been on my computer. There will be new art posted soon and I'm on writers block on the Lips Biography story.
    But I have a youtube account finally. Here's the link if you wish to go subscribe to my channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxLtWY4hruZcBa5qHzB827w

Since I'm on writer's, artist's, and video maker's block(s), I was hoping you guys have some suggestions on Electric Mayhem fanart, videos, and stories I should do. Please let me know and I will let you know when and where your request will be posted. It will either be posted on here, deviantart, and/or youtube. Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Thankx!

-LXZ4Evur, out! PEACE!!!

:D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:

2. Ladywarrior

Ladywarrior Well-Known Member

I got some ideas but some of them are spoilers for my fic so I'm not gonna ask them. I will ask if you could try drawing my semi-human version of dr. teeth. i'd love to see him done in your style.

LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  3. LeahXZoot4Evur

Sure. I'll see what I can do!

4. LeahXZoot4Evur

Bridget likes this.
  5. Ladywarrior

so cute!

6. LeahXZoot4Evur

Glad you like it!

7. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

Maybe you could draw my OC, Whitney, with Dr. Teeth? For reference, she's my profile picture right now. Her hair is black, her skin is purple (like just a tad darker than Floyd or Trumpet Girl), and her nose is mint green. Her eyes are blue. You can do any outfit for her, you don't have to use the one in my picture.

8. LeahXZoot4Evur

Okay I'll try to do it

9. Harleena

Thank you!
    [​IMG]

10. LeahXZoot4Evur

11. Harleena

OMG she looks so kawaii and so sugoi! Arigatougozaimasu, Leah! (That means that she looks so cute and so amazing, and the arigatougozaimasu means thank you. That's a pretty large chunk of the Japanese I know. I only know like a few words, TBH)

12. Harleena

Also, Leah, is there anything I could draw for you in return? If you don't want me to draw anything, I could whip something together using a dress up game or a doll maker or something…I just feel like I should return the favor.

13. LeahXZoot4Evur

I'll let you know glad u like the picture

14. Ladywarrior

how about a miss piggyxkermit video set to "when there was me and you" from high school musical using clips from The Muppet Movie, The Muppets, and Muppets Most Wanted?

15. LeahXZoot4Evur

Well, I don't know about this one. I kinda support KermitXPiggy. I strongly support DeloresXLIps and FloydXJanice....But I can see what I can do

16. Ladywarrior

it could have been worse. i could have asked for dr. teethxelsa. XD

17. LeahXZoot4Evur

I actually am thinking of doing a funny video for Kermit and miss piggy!

18. LeahXZoot4Evur

Video requested by @Ladywarrior . Sorry it isn't a tribute video, but it's something funny at least. :):mad:

19. Ladywarrior

^ lol cool

20. LeahXZoot4Evur

Glad you like it!