1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jvcarroll, Apr 13, 2018.

1. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

Trump violated the constitutional right of freedom of the press, and he had no right to fire attorney general Jeff sessions. it's up to the congress to make that decision. what trump did today, shows that he is hiding something. I hope that the newly elected, call for an impeachment of trump.

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Aaand my point still stands to this day.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

4. Censored

Censored Well-Known Member

No matter what he does wrong, he has the Senate and The Supreme Court to allow it. It’s funny how people think their rights as Americans are so secure under the Constitution. They’re hanging by a thread. The First Ammendment or any other right can be overruled tomorrow. All they need is a new Ammendment added that invalidates a right or the Supreme Court to say it doesn’t matter.

Old Thunder likes this.
  5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Aaand this is why I try to stay out of this thread as much as possible and only post my two cents.

6. LittleJerry92

Funny how true this picture is though.

[​IMG]

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Sessions was a cold and heartless d-bag anyway. He was the one who was thumping the Bible on tearing those kids away from their parents and locking them in virtual concentration camps.

It is! This is the point I've made before: those who call people out on being SJWs act more like SJWs than the ones they claim are SJWs!

8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Stupid question but what's a SJW?

9. LittleJerry92

Social justice warrior.

10. D'Snowth

In other words, somebody who whines and cries about how they, or the groups they represent (minorities and such) are being oppressed, when they really aren't.

Which is why those who cry about people being SJWs are more SJWs than those they accuse of being SJWs.

11. MikaelaMuppet

Did anyone hear about Ruth Bader Ginsburg being hospitalized for breaking 3 ribs in a fall?

12. Censored

Yes. I'm sure the Republicans are celebrating.

13. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

I didn't know that he was the one behind the whole separating the immigrate kids from their parents thing, in that case I say good riddance, and that was cruel thing to do.

Censored likes this.
  14. Censored

I couldn't agree more. However, that is NOT why he got fired.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

16. LittleJerry92

17. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Old Thunder and LittleJerry92 like this.
  18. Censored

If you want to see boobs, look no further than the NRA.

19. MikaelaMuppet

And now she's back to work after that.

20. LittleJerry92

That moment when this song reminds you of when people try to shame on you for your political views and you're like:

ConsummateVs likes this.