Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that is another thing liberals are guilty of.

Antagonizing Donald and Melania's son. For goodness sake. He's just a kid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do not start that "you're the one" thing with me, lol.
Sorry. But you changed the subjects, I added to them, then you say I'm deflecting. I can stop adding my 2-cents worth if you'd like.

Very true. But yet no condemnation from you when fellow liberals call for the rape of Barron Trump
What about all the Trumpsters who were calling for the rape and death of David Hogg, Emma Gonzales, and all these other Parkland students who survived that shooting?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sorry. But you changed the subjects, I added to them, then you say I'm deflecting. I can stop adding my 2-cents worth if you'd like.
I brought up a side of the subject Democrats don't talk about. You try to bring it back to what the Democrats do want to talk about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, how about this:

Democrats are a bunch of cotton-headed ninnymuggins who are destroying America from within with their bleedin' heart, crybaby, snowflake agendas of trying bring down white men and Christians, do away with democracy, take away all of our constituttional rights, and turn America into an all-you-can-eat buffet for terrorists across the world to infiltate and take over, thus destroying our American way of life and turn us into a laughing stock of the world.

Better?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Okay, how about this:

Democrats are a bunch of cotton-headed ninnymuggins who are destroying America from within with their bleedin' heart, crybaby, snowflake agendas of trying bring down white men and Christians, do away with democracy, take away all of our constituttional rights, and turn America into an all-you-can-eat buffet for terrorists across the world to infiltate and take over, thus destroying our American way of life and turn us into a laughing stock of the world.

Better?
Wittier. :wink:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

What about all the Trumpsters who were calling for the rape and death of David Hogg, Emma Gonzales, and all these other Parkland students who survived that shooting?

You were the one that took the position that words are powerful. Then be fair and criticize and speak out when BOTH sides ramp up the rhetoric.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that is another thing liberals are guilty of.

Antagonizing Donald and Melania's son. For goodness sake. He's just a kid.
Yeah, it sucks when people attack a politician's kid. Seriously, no matter how much you dislike a person's policies, their kid has nothing to do with it. And people forget, it could and would be their kid if they were in a high position of power.

Also, would like to point out, this is another area where no side comes out looking good because I also remember some conservatives attacking Sasha and Malia.