Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Dude, chill. Compared to the last 3 we had, the last 2 having an unwanted guest who added no contribution at all, this one has been alot better.

All I really see here is just a few minor debates. The last 3 ones got pretty violent.
No excuse.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I will say this, though: when Facebook did away with the Trending News widget on the home page, I thought maybe this would put a curb on people sharing news about Trump and the ******** and moaning about his stupidity . . . I knew it wasn't going to go completely away, but I figured there'd be less of it.

No such luck. My newsfeed is still 90% ranting about Trump.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
This and all the other threads are / were 90% ranting about Trump. What's the issue?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The ranting was restricted to those threads specifically for when we needed to, and sometimes, those threads actually would lay dormant for extended periods of time - but there's plenty of other things MC has to offer besides those threads, so it's not it's the only thing people on MC ever see.

With Facebook, on the other hand, your news feed is like a single thread of whatever your friends post or share, so it's not like you see anything else.