Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Democrats are so butt hurt that they lost the election that they will draw up all this false Russia crap. They did the same thing when Gore lost to Bush blaming it all on a falling chad....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For anyone who is curious:

If you look up "idiot" on Google images, the first result is Donald Trump.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For anyone who is curious:

If you look up "idiot" on Google images, the first result is Donald Trump.
I find it really sickening the lack of respect for the office of the most highest position in our country.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
To be fair, there was no respect for Obama either....
That's might be true, but was it as extreme as it is with Trump? I mean sure it's a given for the late night talk shows and SNL to make jokes and parodies about the current administration and current events, but what about the down right hate that is being shown? Celebrities and other political people going as far as wishing death on Trump and his family?

My first question is all of that truly justified?
Secondly, If all of the negativity that has been said actually true the how in the name of everything dI'd he even get into office?

Now before you all answer those please show me concrete evidence...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gee, it's almost as if Trump was lying all this time!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-hasnt/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.336ced456e79

Democrats are so butt hurt that they lost the election that they will draw up all this false Russia crap.
First of all, Republicans were so butt hurt they lost the election in 2008, Sarah Palin started the Tea Party in retaliation.

Secondly, the Russia crap isn't false: they've had evidence of it before Trump even went into Office. Obama addressed this during his final press conference, and said they were looking into the matter to make sure the evidence they had was solid and concrete before going public with it so as to avoid causing any unnecessary international incident . . . then Trump's "Administration" immediately threw out the evidence his first day in Office, saying, "it doesn't matter anymore."

I find it really sickening the lack of respect for the office of the most highest position in our country.
Again, you can't expect people to respect somebody who shows absolutely no respect for anyone else. Respect is earned, not mandated, and if Trump continues to show disrespect toward people who aren't wealthy and white males, then people are going to continue to disrespect him. If he's in the highest position in our country, then he should be setting an example, but he's not.

That's might be true, but was it as extreme as it is with Trump?
Sure it was. Look at all the Obama dummies that were lynched from trees, and all the whiney little runts who were crying that he was a Kenyan-born Muslim anti-Christ who was destroying America from within. It just seems extreme to you because the shoe is now on the other foot.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Every president is going to be disrespected no matter what.

Bush wasn't a racist bigot and we all hated on him because of how much he effed up the country.