Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I watched his speech,and he did in fact get laughed at wish was also followed by an awkward applause. It was at the top of the speech where he says he had done more in the 2 and a half years that he had been in office then ANY other administration. The crowed laughed to which he responded "Well I didn't expect that response" which led to the awkward clap.

This was an emmbarsing day for the country. Not only was he late for his speech, but when he finally arrived he stood outside taking questions from the media. You maybe the President of the United States but you don't disrespect other world leaders like that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm a conservative, and not a Republican per say. I think both sides have good idea and values. When Trump ran I thought he would be a good president, after today, and other things that have happened I'm seeing I was wrong...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, to be honest, I'm literally at that point where I'm now unfollowing ANYONE who shares anything Trump related on Facebook.

I'm now just sick of seeing his face on there. I swear, that site is just now full of nothing but Trump memes, fake news and ******* who play the victim if a joke or opinion of yours offends them.

I've now decided - I don't care if our running candidate comes off as ****** as Hillary Clinton like 2016. Long as they have political experience and it means getting Trump out of office, I will vote no matter what.