Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep. . . .

Again, one thing I will say that the Republican party has going for them is their undying loyalty to their own kind. Doesn't matter if you're a pedophile, a Neo-Nazi, a Holocaust-denier, a pimp, or a rapist: as long as you're a Republican, they've got your back.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yep. . . .

Again, one thing I will say that the Republican party has going for them is their undying loyalty to their own kind. Doesn't matter if you're a pedophile, a Neo-Nazi, a Holocaust-denier, a pimp, or a rapist: as long as you're a Republican, they've got your back.
What are you talking about? The committee voted to deley the vote, so the FBI can do an investigation. President Trump even agreed to it as well, so I don't see this being over just yet. As for Republicans sticking to there own no mater what, well again an investigation is going to happen, and to get that Republicans had to agree on that as well.
This should only disprove your point.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What are you talking about? The committee voted to deley the vote, so the FBI can do an investigation. President Trump even agreed to it as well, so I don't see this being over just yet. As for Republicans sticking to there own no mater what, well again an investigation is going to happen, and to get that Republicans had to agree on that as well.
This should only disprove your point.
Now, now . . . don't let the facts get in the way of a cute attack meme

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yep. . . .

Well, in fairness, I can say the same for the extreme libs who will defend anyone if they are of color/identify as something else from their sex/aren't white men/aren't straight/are Jewish.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, in fairness, I can say the same for the extreme libs who will defend anyone if they are of color/identify as something else from their sex/aren't white men/aren't straight/are Jewish.
Because they're always being attacked by the extreme cons.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, I meant litterally if these expectations live up to them. Even if they are in the wrong.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Has D'Snowth ever said anything negative about Democrats/liberals? Just curious.