Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or that the DNC only gave us two candidates to pick from, and neither one of them being ideal for the nominee.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just curious, but why don't you like Bernie again?

EDIT: Oh, wait.... Abortions, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Jamie summed it up best when he described Bernie as, "Just another angry old white guy."

But in all honesty, I will agree with some of his supporters that a lot of his policies sound good for the American people, but he seriously looks like he could literally drop dead at any minute . . . that actually happened to my former family doctor: he was well into his 80s, been practicing since he was 21, and he literally just dropped dead one day. But then again, Bernie's Jewish, and they're able to live well into like 200, like Abe Vigoda, Joan Rivers, Don Rickles. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, hey, let's not forget, our current president ain't that young either, nor was Hillary. :smirk:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We have a current president? :stick_out_tongue:

But in all seriousness, this is why a lot of people are saying it's past time the world of politics had younger, fresher blood in its system.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but it also works both ways too: some Republicans are like, "U don't support are Presadant Donalad J. Trump?! U R ANTI-AMERICAN ANTI-CHRISTIAN MARXIST SCUM, U R NOT MY FRIEND NO MORE! I IS UNFRIENDING U AND BLOCKING U FOREVER!!!1`!!!`1ZE2" My cousin (who's a Marine) has been on the receiving end of this . . . from his own family members who question his patriotism, his service, and his mentality for not supporting Trump.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now Republican women are being like, "Oh, I'm part of the #MeTooMovement too! I was sexually assaulted when I was younger as well! But, I actually remember every single detail of my attack, right down to what the dude smelled like, and Dr. Ford is a sketch-*** ***** who can't even remember what she ate for breakfast this morning, so Kavanaugh doesn't deserve to be treated like this!"

So, again: it's that undying loyalty among the party and its own kind.