Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I once saw a black man driving around with a Confederate decal on his car, no foolin'.
Okay, I won't lie. I get kinda ***** when people act like they're so shocked that someone supports something that supposedly goes against them (black guy loving the confederate flag, woman being a Trump supporter, transgender guy having an issue with gay people, a person on the autism spectrum loving Trump, etc).

It's like, who cares? Let people do what they please.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really wish people would stop generalizing all cops as racist, bad people. Most cops are good people who help others out. Let this clip explain my point:
Be that as it may, racist cops shooting and killing black people over petty things happens far too frequently and regularly than it should, period.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Be that as it may, racist cops shooting and killing black people over petty things happens far too frequently and regularly than it should, period.
And generalizing all cops as racists who kill blacks just because "OH HECK WATCH HOW GOOD I CAN SHOOT SOMEBODY YO" happens too often as well.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that 99% of the time what they do is justified. All you need is to look into it and you'll find the truth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb and saying that 99% of the time what they do is justified.
Examples. Give us examples. Give us examples where "99% of the time" the victims brought this on themselves.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, but he was involved in an act of crime . . . unless you have other examples of similar situations, most of these shootings don't involve acts of crime, or much other provocation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This is also why I've got issues with the left.

There are libs that overgeneralize that every single African American person killed by cops is innocent. Well, sometimes 1) the media paints pictures on a story or only tells one side, 2) when it comes to police brutality videos, we see videos where it starts off with the brutality already happening, so we don't know what happened before. Yes, the cops could have jumped the gun. However, it's also possible they didn't cooperate with the officer's orders.

That's like saying every single white person is racist, or every single black person is a criminal, or every single man is sexist, blah blah blah.