Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here’s the thing, the other day there was a video of a woman making an racist gesture and yelling “Get out of the country!” to an Asian American. What was the elephant in the room no one wanted to talk about? The woman was originally from Iran, heh. Racism is not confined to “whites.” But the media only wants to hear that agenda.
*COUGH* CNN

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Yes that's hyperbole. You take 6 incidents in the last month and label it as "whites continue to attack everyone who isn't white." That completely ignores the millions and millions of positive interactions that occur between whites and other races on a daily basis that don't make the news. Those incidents are a very very small percentage but you make it sound like that is all that is happening. That is hyperbole.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes that's hyperbole. You take 6 incidents in the last month and label it as "whites continue to attack everyone who isn't white." That completely ignores the millions and millions of positive interactions that occur between whites and other races on a daily basis that don't make the news. Those incidents are a very very small percentage but you make it sound like that is all that is happening. That is hyperbole.
He's not wrong.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
@D'Snowth over the time I have spent here I have learned to respect a lot of your and others beliefs. However I honestly can't not understand how you or anyone could belive that racism is so black and white, or in your case white and black. Racism is not just white people hating black people, there is racism in almost every race. I will never forget the call I had at work a few weeks ago. A man who I assumed was black continually saying all white people need to ether go to jail or be killed simply because his checking account had fraud on it. Now he didn't know who put the fraud on his account yet his hatred for white people this was just flue to his hateful fire.
Also explain to me the hate of the people of the middle eastern countries. Is that not a hatred based on both race and religion?
Honestly sometimes when you talk about how much racism is going on between white and black people and how oppressed black people are, I wonder if you yourself are not racist aginst white people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest.... The statement only white people can be racist to me is just an excuse to give the entire race even more of a bad rep and make people of color look innocent.