Retro Commercials--What's the Attraction?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*in Robin-as-an-English-officer impression* Or you could be an English officer, patrolling around for NO reason!
Okay, cool! Anybody got any cool commercials for back in the day they would like to show?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Some more Childhood favorites you may enjoy (unless I already posted them and forgot)

Animaniacs Macaroni and Cheese
Animaniacs Happy Meal #1 (I had most of them, except for Slappy Squirrel, which my sister had, and lost. One of the only pieces of Slappy Merchandise, BTW)
Super Mario 3 Happy Meal(Now THESE I had all of).

And wacky foreign commercial du Jour:

Korean Super Nintendo Commercial featuring Mario, Raphael the turtle, Buster Bunny, Son Goku of DBZ, and Dtreet Fighter characters. All, pretty much without permission it looks like.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
"It's as cheesy as we are!"~Yakko

Poor Rob. Being reduced to "cheesy" puns.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't remember this one. It was a Super Mario Bros. McDonald's happy meal commercial.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F_ZkZeDYI_U&feature=related
That one was from 2 years ago. Not that retro. I always loved the use of those "invisible" stage hands. Too bad they had to go the route and make them look a little too obvious, but all and all I really liked that one.

Unfortunately I only got 2 of those. The Mario Ball and the Yoshi you wear on your hand to play tag with. I really wanted the inflatable Mallet.