1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Return to Halloweentown

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacobsnchz, Sep 23, 2006.

1. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

2. Cool!

I liked the first Halloweentown and the Kalabar's Revenge ones.
  3. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Ahhhh i thought this was going to be a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas for a sec there :(
  4. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

It looks kinda cool. I will see it, but I know it won't be as good as the first three!
  5. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

I cant be as good if they replace the original actor!
  6. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

You read my mind!
  7. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Countdown!

2 More Days!!!
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I feel the same way about that but I for a few days or so I thought it was the younger sister at first but then when it said the name of her character then I realize it wasn't her. But I'm going to watch it just to see the one character I enjoyed in the first one. The Skeleton character. I love him. I hope he's used more in this one. Maybe we'll see Marty's freind the goblin dude. I hope too.
  9. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

ONE MORE DAY!!

Marnie's friend Luke, who is a troll, will be in this installment. He will be Ethan's (from Halloweentown High) room mate at Witch University.
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Awsome. I can't wait now.
  11. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Good for you! :) I know you will love it!!
  12. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

One More Day!!!
  13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

OH no! Your serious? I tink making a sequel would be BAAAAAAAAAD!

I love the halloweentown movies, but was really disapointed to see there was a new actor.:cry: But the movie looks pretty good from the commercials
  14. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN premieres tonight at 8/7 central on Disney Channel! Please Check Local Listings.
  15. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Two hours and twenty-one minutes until the premiere of RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN!! I am ecstatic!!
  16. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Finished watching the fourth movie... Looks like they left a loophole open at the end for Halloween Town 5.
    Anyway... All four movies will be shown tomorrow, October 21, starting at 3 PM EST.
    Hope this helps.
  17. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

They said that Luke was going to be in the film but he wasn't! I guess it was just another silly rumor! :(
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I was really dissapointed with it. :(
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

It was ok but just not what I expected. Oh well. Hope to see a new one sometime next year or so.
  20. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

There is! According to Wikipedia, there will be a Halloweentown 5. It will be titled Halloweentown City Hall Ball or Halloweentown: She's the Witch. The rumor of a 5th movie is not yet confirmed. :confused: Makes me wonder...