Return to Halloweentown

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Ahhhh i thought this was going to be a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas for a sec there :frown:
OH no! Your serious? I tink making a sequel would be BAAAAAAAAAD!

I love the halloweentown movies, but was really disapointed to see there was a new actor.:cry: But the movie looks pretty good from the commercials

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN premieres tonight at 8/7 central on Disney Channel! Please Check Local Listings.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Two hours and twenty-one minutes until the premiere of RETURN TO HALLOWEENTOWN!! I am ecstatic!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Finished watching the fourth movie... Looks like they left a loophole open at the end for Halloween Town 5.
Anyway... All four movies will be shown tomorrow, October 21, starting at 3 PM EST.
Hope this helps.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
They said that Luke was going to be in the film but he wasn't! I guess it was just another silly rumor! :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
It was ok but just not what I expected. Oh well. Hope to see a new one sometime next year or so.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
...Hope to see a new one sometime next year or so.
There is! According to Wikipedia, there will be a Halloweentown 5. It will be titled Halloweentown City Hall Ball or Halloweentown: She's the Witch. The rumor of a 5th movie is not yet confirmed. :confused: Makes me wonder...