Return to Oz

alorindanya

Reaction score
I so wish I had something to trade with you right now. I've been looking for that book for ages.

Chris Von Count

Reaction score
I remember RTO a little bit, it has been ages since I saw it. BTW wasn't it a young Fairuza Balk who played Dorthy in the movie if my memory serves me correct?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Chris Von Count said:
I remember RTO a little bit, it has been ages since I saw it. BTW wasn't it a young Fairuza Balk who played Dorthy in the movie if my memory serves me correct?
that would be correct!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Imawitchusay said:
Anyone Else Remember My Favorite Movie??
it's something I'm actully quite glad is on dvd and I'm glad I got the old box before disney made that new crapy box art :grouchy: it's an amazing movie way true to the box's I wish it would become more than just this though...I've always wanted more...there are so many characters at the end of the movie like my favorite the patchwork girl and the crocked man!
you've gotta really be watching for them I'm such a big mush I almost cried when I saw patchwork haha seriously this movie makes me loath the old oz movie.:mad:

Imawitchusay

Reaction score
I agree about the new cover art it is totally bad. I was wondering who do we write to to get a specail addition? I would like to see the movie with commentary or deleted scenes, Like the labyrinth box set or the Legend box set. Why has this one only got the movie and one extra? Let me know if anyone else is interested in protesting.

Garnet

Reaction score
Wow I can't believe I didn't look at all the topics before I posted in the one at the bottom about this. *feels stupid*
Anyway.
I love that movie so much. It's a wonderful movie. ^_^ Sadly I do not own any Return to Oz merchandise,but I do hope to atleast obtain a few. You could try Ebay if you're still searching for some merchandise. It's a great way to obtain merchandise,even rare items!

Now reading all the posts about it,it makes me want to watch it. Sadly I only have it on a video tape that was recorded,so I'll have to dig it out. That's the same way my Labyrinth is,but I now own Labyrinth on DVD so that's a little better. ^^; I want to get the original VHS of both of the movies though. They are wonderful wonderful movies. ;d

Lazarus

Reaction score
I saw that film ages ago, but I didn't know that the Jim Henson company did the puppets! I'll have to see it again!