Return to the Labyrinth (Sequel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What does anybody know about any of this?

http://www.mistymills.com/pc/past.html

http://www.mistymills.com/pc/labyrinth/

RETURN TO THE LABYRINTH
The Cast: Jennifer Connelly, Anjelica Huston, David Bowie, Emma Watson
The Director: Brian Henson
The Pitch:
Sarah (Connelly) is now an adult and has put her childish dreams behind her, including her adventure through the Labyrinth. While moving herself and her daughter Jenna (Watson) to a new city following a divorce, Jenna finds her mother's diary outlining her journey through the Labyrinth and recites the spell for the Goblin King to take her away. Instead, the Goblin Queen (Huston) who has taken the throne from Jareth (Bowie) takes her and it is up to Sarah to remember old friendships and call on them to help get her daughter back.
Welcome to the official site of Return to the Labyrinth, a Producer's Chair film.

The Cast: Jennifer Connelly, Anjelica Huston, David Bowie, Emma Watson
The Director: Brian Henson
The Pitch:
Sarah (Connelly) is now an adult and has put her childish dreams behind her, including her adventure through the Labyrinth. While moving herself and her daughter Jenna (Watson) to a new city following a divorce, Jenna finds her mother's diary outlining her journey through the Labyrinth and recites the spell for the Goblin King to take her away. Instead, the Goblin Queen (Huston) who has taken the throne from Jareth (Bowie) takes her and it is up to Sarah to remember old friendships and call on them to help get her daughter back.
The Story

People

Extras

Erine81981

Reaction score
COOL!!!! AWESOME!!! LOVING IT!!!! *laughs skiping out of the room* :excited: :excited: :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, I guess nobody knows what it's all about, huh? Is it for real or a fan-site kind of thing??:confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I dont know what this is about but it looks like it is a new upcoming movie, it doesnt look like a prank or anything like that.
:smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
I've got a feeling it might just be a prank. the rasons for this are.
Theres no information IMDB on it.
And acording to the M3 studie website http://www.mistymills.com/pc/past.html it is said to be available on home video and the page was last updated November 2002

And I haven't found any information on the other moves either.

So theres a chance that it's just a prank

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think it's just a fansite with someone wishing big. Here's my question to JHC, and their emailed response from just today:

Kev le Foz Sez:
I found some links online and was wondering about the validity of it?_ Is it an idea in progress or a project about to start, or was it going to happen but didn't?
JHC Sez:
Dear Kev, Answers to your 3 questions: NO, NO, NO. Regards . . . The Jim Henson Company

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Well now we know for sure that it was not true

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its great to now know the truth, I had a feeling it could have been the case but it would have been really nice to see a new movie come out from the Jim Henson Company.

It would be so great to get another muppet one!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know but maybe it will come true. Now please don't get upset because I said that but I going to keep dreaming. Ok so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.