reveived my projectpuppet pattern

video567

Reaction score
I have to say WOW! I really like this item. very well put together.i ordered the rotondo kit and i just wanted to post here to let them know that i appreciat the fast delivery and let them know that my kids and I will be making out first project puppet pattern this weekend. I will post pictures as soon as its finished. Cant wait to get started.

only question i have for anyone that read this, i bought some foam balls wich i will use as eyes and i am stumped on how to attach them. I will be using some fur i got a wallmarts should I shave the area where they eyes will go and then glue them or does anyone have a better suggestion?

hope s omeone can help

practicecactus

Reaction score
I'd cut a hole in the fur smaller than the diameter of the eye, and glue the eye onto the foam head.
And furthermore, if you want them to not stick out so much, you could slice a bit off the ball/eye so it's sitting flat against the head, so you have more surface area to glue as a ball would kinda wobble a bit I imagine.With a flat piece on the ball, it'll be better attached to the head, cause it has more surface area to glue.

Hope that made sense.Hope that helps with Ideas.