Revenge...is it near?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one-Love is showing

The theater was packed with the Muppet gang. After being nearly put in prison for their rest of their lives, one particular moment has struck one member. The boss himself.

Kermit wasn't acting like himself not all. Why? He nearly lost the love of his life to a death-ringer, and that was the click in his head. "Piggy," Kermit called. "Get down from there! You're gonna get hurt! Don't you know how much I get worried about this?!"

Piggy, who was on the roof with Amanda, looked down. "Moi is fine! Moi can take care of..."

"Don't you dare give ME that bull!" The boss commanded. Uh-oh! He's gonna get her in trouble!

"Amanda, get down." Piggy demanded.

Amanda got down and laughed. "Good luck, Kermit." Leah punched her playfully.

Piggy got down and walked to Kermit, whose face was getting redder by the minute. "Happy now, Mon Capitan?"

"Hmm, perhaps," Kermit pulled her closer and grabbed her waist. "How about we talk about this tonight over dinner? At my place? Maybe around Seven?"

They began to share a long kiss. "As you wish." Piggy said playfully.

"Love you, Piggy."

"Love you, Kermie."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I need to let you know that I can't let you go again. I went months without you and I barely made it."

"It's gonna be okay..."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-suprize!

Piggg opened the door and a familar man stood there.

"Nathan?" Piggy asked.

"Baby!" Nathan said and hugged her.

"Don't call me baby," Piggy demanded. "I got a boyfriend."

Suddenly, a green figure appeared in between them. "I'm sorry to imform you that she's mine."

Nathan clinched his fist. "I see. I wil get her alive or dead."

"Touch her and I will-"

"Hop on me?" The ex asked. "Please, you won't do crap."

The frog was trying to punch him when Piggy got in the middle. "Stop! Nathan leave!"

"Fine, but I won't be alone when I come back, pig." Nathan said and walked out.

Kermit turned to Piggy. "Amanda knows how to activate the seceret code to the sercuity lock. I won't let anyone hurt you."

They shared a long kiss and lied on the couch together.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-Who did what?!

Two days later...

Piggy was walking on the sidewalk as she was being stared at from other people.

"Hey, baby, where do you think you're going?" A ganster named Gerlazon asked.

Piggy turned to him. "Home."

"No, you're coming with me." The ganster said, trying to rubbed her back.

She pushed him and began running. He followed her.

She was so foucus on getting away from that area, she didn't see the traffice.

Eeeeeek! BAM!

Piggy fell to the ground. She felt her hand shake as it went to her head. Dhe looked at it. Blood.

"Miss Piggy, can you hear me?" Amanda asked, trying to get a pluse.
~~~
"Amanda?" Kermit asked. "What happened? Where is Piggy?"

She told him.

He dropped the phone and began to breathe heavily. Angerly, he grabbed his keys and ran outside to see the crime scene.

Twenty minutes later, he arrived at the scene. Blood. His Piggy's blood. He grabbed onto a paramedic as he began to get weak.

"Is she going to be alright?" Kermit asked. "I can't lose her again. Please, help her."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-Kermit's changing

Kermit walked into her hospital room and found her asleep. "Is she..."

"She's in a coma right now," the doctor explained. "Her vitals are unstable, but you can go on ahead and take her home. She'll get better with you around."

"It's all my fault," the frog's voice cracked. "I should've gone with her."

A few minutes later, they began their drive home. "Piggy, I know you can't hear me right now, but I have done terrible things that led to this," the frog said. "I know I said this a thousand times, but don't go. Stay with me."

His girl was still asleep.

"If you wanna go, I understand," the frog bawled. "But I will never forgive myself. Please...stay for me. We'll get married and have our own family, okay?"

They arrived at their own house and hurried inside. Kermit lied her down his recliner and propped her legs up, so she can lie down.

"I guess I had to get lost before I could find what I looking for." He said.
~~
"Boss is going to call in sick for a while," Scooter said to the gang. "I don't know why?"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five-Kermit and Amanda helping Piggy

Amanda rubbed Piggy's forehead as Kermit watched her. "I never thanked you, Amanda," Kermit said. "You saved her life."

"No problem." Amanda replied.

Gozo walked in and whistled at Piggy. "She's cute when she-"

"OH H-L NO!" Kermit screamed. "SHE'S MY PIGGY! MY GIRL AND I'M GONNA ASK YOU ONE MORE TIME TO STAY AWAY FROM MY PIGGY!"

Amanda squealed in excitment.

"Kermit, don't be so snappy." Piggy woke up.

He turned to her. "No promises, baby." He kissed her head and sat with her. "Let me feel that pretty head of yours."

He placed a hand on her head. "You're still warm."

"Kermit, calm." Gonzo said.

Kermit turned to the wierdo. "Look, when Camila gets like this, you'll understand."

"Kermit," Amanda called. "Look after Piggy."

"No duh," the frog retorted. "I love her."

Piggy tugged his arm in worry.

"You're okay?" The frog asked, rubbing her head. "I'm getting you some ice cream. Love you."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six-Amanda is apart of my family now.

"I love Amanda," Piggy said. "She's apart of our family." She patted Amanda's head.

Kermit smiled and replied, "Good. We need more of her."

The couple shared a kiss as Amanda jumped with happiness.

"You guys are so cute!" Amanda exclaimed.

"Thanks," Kermit said and turned to his love. "I can't imagine my life without her."

Piggy smiled and blushed at him. "Me either."

"Hey, is it okay if I get a picture of you two together?" Amanda asked.

The couple nodded and got closer together; Kermit showing some love by kissing her forehead.

"Aww, thanks!" The fan squealed.