Richard Hunt was so old looking!

golden teeth

Reaction score
I recently saw him in Trading Places, in which he wouldve been 31 or 32, and he had grey hair and looked about 50.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I too noticed Richard seemed to look rather old at a rather young age...but I didn't want to say anything for fear I would offend people and get another thread locked.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Yes, he did look old. Yes, he did have a receding hairline. (Wow, this thread would deserve like, the biggest YOUR FACE in the history of the universe) I don't know if it was from the disease or bad genes or what. But he still was cute. ^-^

zeldazipple

Reaction score
yeah ever I noticed Richard looked old. And it very well could have ben generic. Allthough I have the flling he was ' ill ' for probably 10 years before he well you know.
I saw ' The Secret Of The Muppets ' a few years ago which was taped in 1989 and i saw a glmice of him and he was very old looking.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
When you see him in 84 and then again in 87, he appears to have aged more then three years. Did he go through a time warp?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
, just to add a touch of sanity to this depate, images on Tv and film rarely do people justice, , i was privilaged to meet him about a year and a 1/2 before he passed away , and in person he looked just fine despite his illness, keep inmind that way back in the eighties skin care products , and all sorts of other grooming things for men were not all the rage they are now a days,nor was video tech as advanced,

Skye

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
(Wow, this thread would deserve like, the biggest YOUR FACE in the history of the universe)... But he still was cute. ^-^
Haha, seriously. But he certainly was still very cute.

Ravagefrackle, you're so lucky to have met him. And, it's true... people do tend to look better in person. But even so, no matter how old he may have started to look (if he'd stayed with us a bit longer), there was always something in his face (in his eyes, maybe...) that would've kept him an extremely good-looking guy throughout many, many years... in my opinion, anyway. His inner child, perhaps. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I always had the opposite thought about Richard, and concidered him quite young-looking. He was always the "Scooter" of the group in all pictures, etc, which I saw of him. But maybe my judgement is warped by supporting Your Face?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Close this thread

hahahaha

ihe did look older but he is dead now you don't make fun of a dead man

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Not actually sure what to put to it. Yes, he did look really old, but then again, my best friends mother, her hair turned pure white when she was 22, and she's been dying it black ever since! I thought she was playing around, until me and Katie (her daughter) dared her to let it grow out, for Halloween. It was pure snow white hair. XD Even her eyebrows! So yeah, some people just look old faster, it's usually genetics. And having a receding hairline didn't help the poor, sweet man either. XD

So yeah. He did look somewhat older. But most of us at The RHLC! believe that he's cute either way!