Riddle me this... Underage drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok ok- (and heres my rant for the week) I dont know why I didnt get this till just this morning, but here it goes...

Ok, You all know who Lindsy Lohan is. Well I work in a salon, and I sit around a bunch (cuz its been slow) so I read the magazines we get (we get them for free) and I go though all we have, even the trash ones (you know, about the celebs) ANYWAY- This morning on the Today Show, they said that Lindsy Lohan checked her self into rehab, for like the 2nd time. I was like "how sad, shes so young" then it hit me... LINDSY LOHAN IS 20! thats right 20, UNDERAGE. Now I know that its possible to be an alcoholic underage (most do it by sneaking around) but this girl, she goes to all the famous bars and such in Hollywood. Ive seen pictures of her drinking, Ive seen pictures of her at bars. Now my real question, if there are pictures of her doing this, if its that easy to find her. WHERE ARE THE COPS AND WHY ARNT THE BARS WHERE SHES GETTING THIS ALCOHOL BEING FINED? Why isnt she getting fined and put in jail? cuz shes Lindsy Lohan and is above the law? Heck no. :grouchy: Her Birthday (just googled it) is July 2 1986- she wont be 21 for another 6 months or so.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
wait, I forgot it gets better...

Not only is she going this, but Ive never heard any media accuse her of this. Its like they are making it ok, no wonder shes the way she is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know why Lindsay isn't being arrested for underage drinking? I'll tell you why, because in some cases, celebrities are considered above the law; if they really weren't, then I think the other two "bimbos of the apocolypse" (Paris Hilton and Britney Spears) would be wearing cuffs as well.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It's a sad day when people abuse drink underage or otherwise :frown:

I know how destructive alcohol can be. I've never been drunk and I only touch alcohol occasionally. But when people become slaves of booze sanity and reason say good-bye. Sorrow and hurt come to call instead :cry:

messyplace

Reaction score
21 is too high anyway. Should be allowed to drink from 18 legally like most countries. Making the limit so high is really asking for trouble...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, messyplace just ruined yet another thread!:grouchy:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
One nation, under God, with liberty and justice, for those who can afford it.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
I don't think it's insane that Lindsay Lohan or any other underage star drinks. Underage drinking occurs whether the person is a celebrity or not. What I find appalling is that everyone knows that Lindsay is underage but, risking their alcohol license, any place she goes into gives her drinks. Also, she's been out partying with her MOTHER of all people! Really, the police have every right to go into a bar that Lindsay is drinking in, or there is a picture of her drinking in, and shut the place down. But, like everyone else has said, it's because she's a celebrity they don't, and it's just really sad. She's just an actress (well, slash singer if you want to get technical but I think most of us would like to forget that part). She's not royalty, she's not a Greek goddess, she's not even extremely talented (although little!Lindsay was awful cute in The Parent Trap)... I have no way to end this statement.

She's been seen to be a party queen (pardon the rhyme) for the past year, receiving lectures from movie studios and the press and people in general--this could be just some publicity stunt.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
coop said:
21 is too high anyway. Should be allowed to drink from 18 legally like most countries. Making the limit so high is really asking for trouble...
I think 21 is not too old and I believe 18 is way to young. There are a lot of idiots in this world. Sucks for the ones that have common since, but life has yet to be fair, know?

Status
Not open for further replies.