1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Riddle me this?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by fishbone, Apr 23, 2002.

1. fishbone

fishbone Member

where is snuffulupugus mountain?
  2. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

i hear it's in hawaii....

quinnnnnnnn
  3. fishbone

fishbone Member

no way???!!!,wait, i thought you were in slc?
  4. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I *AM* in SLC....but since the Snuffleupagi are Polynesian, and they went to Hawaii once back in the 1980's, I'm pretty sure Snuffleupagus Mountain is in Hawaii. Haven't seen it for myself, haven't been there, but that's the rumor.

Quinnnnnnn
  5. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Cool...

I lived near Honolulu in the 80's

- Billy :cool:
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Snuffleupagus Mountain IS in Hawaii. It was in the special, and they outlined the mountain. I wondered if Snuffelupagi (is that how ya spelled it??) is part of Polynesian folklore since they had that mountain there, or if someone was so creative they just noticed it looked like him and fit it into the special. Hmmmm?

FOZ
  7. fishbone

fishbone Member

i think every mountain w/ green trees looks like snuffi mountain.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I saw a mountain once that looked like a big zit!!

Or...was that a volcano? Hmm..

FOZ