RIP Florence Henderson (1934-2016)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh, how sad to hear of this....:frown::sympathy::concern:
Florence Henderson's episode of The Muppet Show was great, of course- and I'll always remember her as Carol Brady on The Brady Bunch.

May God comfort Mrs. Henderson's family in this sad time.:cry:

Cookie Chris

Reaction score
Rest in peace, Florence. Her Muppet Show episode was always one of my favorites. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences go out to her television and real family and friends.

theSHE124

Reaction score
These clips are among my videotape of recorded TMS episodes, and I have watched Brady Bunch long ago, just not as fun as the Muppets! :coy: But I think I'll remember her most in her recent appearance in The Christmas Bunny, or was it titled Just Where I Belong? Either way, it was a lovely movie I saw on TBN's Smile of a Child. I'm gonna catch that next time they play it! Florence Henderson will be greatly missed. :frown:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, this is sad. I was never much of a fan of The Brady Bunch, but I still grew up with it nonetheless. I hadn't realized she was in her 80s, but doing the math, it makes sense. She always seemed much younger then that. And since so many actors have passed on, she was one of the few TV legends that were still alive today.

Her Muppet Show appearance was definitely one of the episodes that stick out in my mind the most, she was a very charming lady.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'll miss you, Florence Henderson. I loved her on The Muppet Show, even though I've only seen a little bit of The Brady Bunch, she still seemed like a very nice lady, :frown:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Florence Henderson also made a guest appearance on a rare example of 70s cheese and cracker, when played a proper English woman who was the object of an Arab Paul Lynde's desire, and later she belted out a disco-flavored rendition of Frank Sinatra's "That Ol' Black Magic" in THE PAUL LYNDE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
She also guest starred on Whose Line as well during the 5th season. Here are some pictures from it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
She also guest starred on Whose Line as well during the 5th season. Here are some pictures from it.

I watched all the episodes of Whose Line? with my family when I was younger (I even got a family friend hooked on it), but I don't remember that episode! That is awesome! Maybe I missed that one?