RIP Lena Horne

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or "How Do You Do?" with Grover.

I also remember the episode of SANFORD AND SON where Fred made a bet with his buddies that he could get her to drop by their house, so he snuck into her dressing room while she was appearing on a local NBC show, and got her to drop by by convincing her that Lamont was a little kid who was physically lame, and really loves her because she reminds him of his mother.

But once again, she's another one I thought was dead for a while now, so I'm sorry to hear about this.

LENA: (Kisses Grover)
GROVER: Oh! Gee, you're a nice lady... and a good kisser too!
LENA: (Laughs) A good kisser!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Rest in Peace Ms. Horne, but IMDB says she died three years ago....hmmm...well rest in peace anyhow.

Princeton

Reaction score
Well, someone on Facebook said she died today, so there tis.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, she died again today. She was resurrected to do a guest spot on the Walking Dead, now I guess you can say she's dead "At Last"...........too soon?

Daniel

Bridget

Reaction score
She was such a talented singer, and amazing actress. Truly one of the greatest performers of time. I'll always remember her as the best Glinda in "The Wiz"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This is the day she was gone and I thought she died this year? What was I thinking? She was a great singer and she is still part of our childhoods. RIP, Lena!