RIP Nubey, tutter_fan's Black Cat

tutter_fan

Reaction score
As of February 6th, 2012, I no longer have what I'd consider to be one of the sweetest black cats to walk on the face of this earth. His name was Nubey. My grandma took him to the Humane Society and paid $65 to put him down. Any time I hear "He ain't heavy, he's my brother", or if I hear "It's time for saying Goodbye", I probably will cry like a baby. I raised him since he was just over a year old. We got him from one of my dad's friends. He was the most nicest black cat that ever took part in my daily life. He always gave me hugs & kisses. He was such a good kid. He lifted me up when I felt down in the dumps. He helped me through thick & thin. He always waited for me by the front door when I came home. He had the cutest, most friendly meows & chirps you could ever hear. I consider him to be my guardian angel. May God bless his sweet little soul. I know he's in good hands now. It will take some unknown amount of time for me to heal. :cry::cry::cry:

Nubey, I want you to know that you were a very important part of my everyday life. Those moments where you & I were with each other were very special to me. It hurts badly to know that you're not with me, but I promise you that, in due time, I will heal. I don't know if I'll ever have another cat who is as sweet and as caring as you were. You were not only one of the best friends I could ever have, you were also a valued family member. From the moment I found that you had been put down, I decided that anything I do that is good in the future will be done in your honor. I am glad to have had you in my life. If there is such a thing as heaven, there will be a rainbow bridge.... and you have crossed over into God's arms. Until we meet again........

RedPiggy

Reaction score
As someone who lost a canine brother, I know this isn't something you just dismiss. Your cat was lucky to be so well-loved. <3

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My condolences. It's very hard to lose a pet, especially one that sounds as nice as yours.

Katzi428

Reaction score
(((tutter fan))) I'm SO sorry .:sympathy: I know what it's like to lose a furry friend. I posted in here a few months ago about my cat Jebbie. I'm sure that Jebbie will meet Nubey at the Rainbow Bridge.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
*hugs*

As someone who has also lost a pet (my dog, Sandy, back in 2006, plus numerous fish throughout the years), I feel your pain. Hang in there, tutter_fan.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
I think they do have souls, and they do remember people who were good to them. My last cat has come back to guide me through nightmares sometimes. Hope you see your Nubey in a similar fashion, Tutterfan. My sympathies. :sympathy:
-------------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually started tearing up reading that :cry: He reminds me of my own cat, Rusty, who died a few years ago. *hugs* I feel your pain.

HandsomeGH

Reaction score
We've lost many great animals this way. My first miniature schnauzer passed ages ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. I'm so sorry for your loss.