1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RIP, Sherman Hemsley (voice of B.P. Richfield)

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by Duke Remington, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

Sherman Hensley, the voice of B.P. Richfield from "Dinosaurs", passed away today at the age of 74.

May he rest in peace.
  2. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Aaaaawww... Rest in Peace, Sherman. You're in a better place. :cry:
    Dominicboo1 and Duke Remington like this.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

We'll never hear another "Sinclair! In here now!", but rest in peace Mr. Hensley.
    theSHE124 and Duke Remington like this.
  4. FrackleFan2012

Amen.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Sherman you played a cruel, heatless, sadistic horrible boss in every respect, and you did it so well! You played a fantastically evil character, and delighted viewers as you terrified the cast!
  6. FrackleFan2012

There is only one B.P Richfield and sadly, he is no more. :sympathy:
    Duke Remington and Dominicboo1 like this.
  7. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Bradley P. Richfield... he's one of my favorite characters on Dinosaurs (which I've been watching recently on Netflix, and ironically yesterday I saw the last episode where the snow age comes in and freezes the dinosaurs to death)
    I don't know much of Sherman Hemsley's career, but his voice for Richfield combined with the puppetry of the Henson puppeteers was perfect. R.I.P.
    Duke Remington likes this.
  8. FrackleFan2012

Amen.
    JazzyAlphabet and Duke Remington like this.
  9. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

The only way we'll hear that again is watching Dinosaurs episodes on youtube.

Hemsley also played George Jefferson on The Jeffersons and he also played on the TV show Amen. There are episodes of both shows on youtube. They are both great shows :cool:
  10. JazzyAlphabet

JazzyAlphabet Well-Known Member

What a shame.