1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

RIP TMS guests

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

RIP, Mrs. Bunker. The only guest star who did a number with Crazy Harry. We're all wild about you. <3 :crazy:

2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

No need to be sorry. Every time a guest goes this thread should only rightly be bumped up. That's what the purpose of it is for in honourable memory of the guests who are no more.

RIP Jean Stapleton. You will be missed along with all the others who were on the list before you. :cry:

3. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

RIP, Jean Stapleton.

I hope that :crazy: and :hungry: aren't taking the news too hard.

miss kermie and jgidley like this.
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Unfortunately time has reached the point where we can virtually expect at least one guest to die per year on account of how old in age they are. :(

5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Seeing that at least one TMS guest star died each year since 2006, according to Muppet Wiki, it's true alright. :cry:

6. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

On a happy note:
    It looks like Valerie Harper is making at least one last hurrah, despite her terminal brain cancer. She will be joining the 17th Season of Dancing With The Stars.
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20729290,00.html

7. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! Another TMS guest star joining Dancing With the Stars. I can't wait to watch that soon. :)

8. Bill Bubble Guy

I am remarkably and joyfully surprised to be able to say at least we made it through 2014 without another single guest dying. :)

9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I guess now it's time to add Florence Henderson to the list. I got the news on that this morning.

10. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

RIP, Ms. Henderson. :cry:

I hope that :), :grr: and Lenny the Lizard won't take that news too hard...

11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Sweetums and Lenny? Hmmm. I may need to see that TMS episode again so I have a better idea of what you're talking about. Lol.

12. Bill Bubble Guy

After a couple of years grace another guest has finally succumbed, and it wasn't Valerie Harper.

RIP Florence Henderson :cry:

I'm saddened but at the same time awestruck at Valerie strong will to fight and survive her cancer. :D

Duke Remington and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  13. jobi71

jobi71 Active Member

I take a bit of solace in that Florence was in the audience of Dancing with the Stars on Monday to cheer on her Brady co-star Maureen McCormack. As I understand it she felt ill Tuesday evening, went to the hospital Wednesday and passed on Thursday. I am sad about her death, but at the very least it was quick and I hope with no pain or suffering. She was one of those performers who just exuded joy at performing. And such a brilliant smile. RIP Florence.

Duke Remington and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  14. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I remember seeing on a YouTube comment about Paul Williams on the Muppet Show, ''Dear 2016, please don't take this man.'' I think we've had a close call since 2016 is almost over (which is still a bad thing).

15. Bill Bubble Guy

I just dropped in to deliver the sad news that Roger Moore has just passed away at 89. My aunt told me she heard on the news just now. :cry:

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  16. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm just learning about it right now.:(

Bill Bubble Guy likes this.
  17. Mike Hamilton

Mike Hamilton New Member

Sad....i just got the 6pack movie off evilbay and started watching last night. All the faces of great actors now gone...im looking forward to getting the TMS dvd's this week.

18. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Evilbay? What do you mean?

19. Mike Hamilton

Mike Hamilton New Member

Lol eBay! It's a place that when it comes to my hobby of the 501st, we avoid it and have used the "evilbay" to describe it to new members when giving them pointers on where to get parts and pieces for their costume items.

20. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I'd argue that Roger Moore was a historic guest star as he was the last one ever (although, not the last one they filmed).