RIP Muppet Show Guests

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I just found that out on Broadway.com just now about Valerie Harper. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family. :cry:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Sadly, Valerie Harper has terminal brain cancer and three months to live. :cry: I just found out this morning. :cry: She was in one of my all time favourite episodes. (I felt like I should share this, but I didn't know where to post it, and I feel bad posting it here, because she's still alive, but I digress) Here's the website.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20679402,00.html?xid=rss-fullcontent
Oh no! This news really shocked me. I'm sad about Valerie living shorter. :cry:
She had a great life.

Bridget

Reaction score
That's very tear-jerking, especially in Valerie's case.
Everyone forgets about one of the greatest singers of all time, Lena Horne. She has also passed away recently. I really loved her! :sympathy:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO JONATHAN WINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

P.S, sorry I've been noticeably absent for a while. I'm very busy nowadays...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The really really really sad day is going to be when the first Muppets Tonight guest goes on top of this list. :cry::cry::cry:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's why it would be nice to have a reincarnation of The Muppet Show for today, so that way they could have some guests who are still alive and active.

:cry: R.I.P Johnathan Winters
Oh, that's really sad. Since I heard he was still voicing Papa Smurf in the upcoming movie. I guess it turns out that was his last big project.