1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

RIP TMS guests

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

No. That was Gene Kelly. (Recall the 'end of the world' plotline.)

Yeah, I thought of watching the one with Roger Moore as a tribute on my Timelife video, but I think that may be back at my parents' house, same thing with my season 3 DVD with Jean Stapleton. Seems like TMS guests are dropping like flies lately.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Incidentally Kenny Baker, the tiny man who played Artoo Detoo in Star Wars also died sometime last year. However according to sources he never actually was a guest star officially. Apparently on the Star Wars episode they used a remote-controlled version of the robot character.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Kenny_Baker

3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

RIP Roger Moore.:(

4. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

Any news on Loretta Lynn?

5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Latest addition... Bruce Forsythe has passed away, apparently he was knighted and everything. Who knew? Deepest condolences to his remaining family.

7. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I did. Brucie was really loved in the UK. I personally didn't but sad for the family

8. Cookie Chris

Cookie Chris Member

Rest in peace to Sir Bruce Forsyth. His Muppet Show episode was a favorite of mines from Season One. My condolences to his close friends and family.

MikaelaMuppet and BlakeConor14 like this.
  9. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member