Robins gift from the heart

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Robin was looking around the stores trying to find a perfect gift for his uncle.Uncle kermit is the bestest uncle in the whole world he thought as he looked through windows,and he means sooooooo much to me, I have to find the most perfect present ever.As he was looking around he was soo distracted with looking at all the windows that he did not notice someone coming his way and they bumped into each other.I am sooo sorry mam robin apoligized kindly,I did not see where I was going,thats ok robin no harm done a familiar voice reasured him,then robin looked up to the ladys face and saw that it was miss piggy he bumped into, oh miss piggy robin started slighly suprised to see her,what are you doing here?Oh moi was just picking up a few things for kermie suprise birthday party and to get mois gift.she explained, Its going to be the best one in the party,she bragged and skipped around in excitment.Now tell me what got vou hopping soo fast that vou cant slow down?she stopped skipping long enough to ask,robin just sighed sadly and replied, I was just looking for a perfect gift for uncle kermit for his birthday, but so far i cant seem to find what im looking for.then he he sighed again starting to feel down,Oh, well dont worry robin piggy tried to comfort him,it might not be as good as mine but im sure you find an ok gift.Then she waved goodbye to robin and left to go to another store,after she left,robin felt more discouraged,what if miss piggyis right he thought full of sorrow,what if I cant find the perfect gift for uncle kermit.Then he sighed sadly, im the worst nephew ever. he thought to himself sadly as he sadly walked back to the boarding house.​

muppetfan000

Reaction score
Sorry about the title everyone. I meant to type Robins special gift from the heart.this chapter is connected to that story sooooo im sorry for the confusion. I hope you all enjoy the story. thank you for reading everyone.