Robin's Story...

Vibs

Reaction score
Because........................................................................
I know!

Because my grandfather's uncle's bestman's twinbrother's dad had a cat called Georg and the cat's former owner's name was Julie and she was married to this guy called Billy and his granduncle's nephew had a fish who liked eating prawns, and one day one of the prawns fell out the aquarium and then the dog Ulrik found it and ate it and got sick and then he throw up. Poor thing. Anyway, then the dog found out that he was in love with a cat which was very embarrasing, and the cat's owner's daughter's boyfriend was called Jimmy. - His real name is Henrik though.

Beauregard

Reaction score
A refernce to Jimmy Henson, yes. That much was obvious(ish, te he)...anyone catch the deeper meaning of my reference?

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
A refernce to Jimmy Henson, yes. That much was obvious(ish, te he)...anyone catch the deeper meaning of my reference?
It's my dad's name? Bad choice- he isn't a Muppet fan.

:big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...ok. I'll spell it out...:stick_out_tongue:

Jim Henson spilt up with Jane Henson....which is why I inclludd a reference to this in the naming of Kermit's Brother.

Is that what you guessed Lisa?

Vibs

Reaction score
I promised myself that I'd say "Thank You for the story" at least once a day but I didn't get to say thank you yesterday so I'm gonna say it now... twice:

Beau! Thank you SO much for the story!!

Beau! Thank you SO much for the story!!

... Thank you. I'm still moved. And I still think about Robin and Kermit's conversation when I'm feeling really miserable. And it helps. Thank you real-fake twinbrother.

Vibs

Reaction score
Today's Thank you by Vibs:

Thank you.

:!)

Vibs

Reaction score
Thank you, 19 June 2005 by Vibs:

Thank you Beau.