1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rocco Muppet cast in upcoming Jill Scott video

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Rocco, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Rocco

Rocco Member

Hi-ho everybody! YAAAAY! Well, a few months back I worked on a movie called "The Muppets." While our sound supervisor Jill Brietzman was in New York, she decided to surprise me by having a whatnot Muppet made in my image. Awesome right? Well, here we are 3 months later, and wouldn't you know it, my Muppet was cast in the New Jill Scott video "Blessed" as Jill Scotts music producer. AMAZING! Also, I called in the big guns and got Muppet performer Bruce Lanoil to be Bruno, the record executive Weasel. Anyway, you can get a sneak peek and check out our production photos on my facebook! Thank you!
    "Life's a happy song."
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.400363826646525.113414.100000187345873&type=3
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see it!! Everyone, keep your eyes open!!
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

4. Rocco

Rocco Member

I am told it will air in 2 weeks. Stay tuned!
  5. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Rocco! 8D
  6. Rocco

Rocco Member

Thank you, can't wait to see it!!!