Rocket to the Stars cd

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is the record version a lot different or have other songs on it? Or is it the same as the cd version?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I just saw it on Amazon...only ONE and the price is...

WAIT FOR IT...

$199.95! EEP! How in the holy heck is it THAT rare?? A rerelease of that little f'er is in order...HEY YOU! YEAH YOU! THE ONE IN CHARGE OF THAT GROUP! RERELEASE THAT MUPPET BABIES CD POSTHASTE!!! (caps, got excited)

BJ

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if the record version is the same as the cd version. I have the cd version and also have lots of songs that weren't even on the cd. I was just wondering.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe how expensive that is. I still have the album of Rocket to the Stars. Mom and I used to dance to it, ah memories. :smile:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Kyle the songs you get on the record are:

Side A
1.The Muppet Babies Theme
2.Merry Go Round
3.Sleep Rockin
4.Dream for your Inspiration
5.Good things happen in the dark

Side B
1.Camilla
2.Rocket to the stars
3.Practice Makes Perfect
4.It's up to you
5.I can't help being a star
6.The Muppet Babie Theme(Reprise)

There you go.:wink:

By the way,What songs are on the cd version?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
thanx dantecat. i thought i was a freakin' goner.

What? No The Future is Counting on You??? That's a travesty!

BJ

Erine81981

Reaction score
Same songs and I guess there is a story line as well on the Record too. Because thats how it is on the CD version. I have lots of other songs from the show I guess that people have record from the TV or something. I was just wondering. Thank you Dante.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Muppet Babies records

Ok I just ran across a Muppet Babie record on ebay. Now I'm telling you this because I'm asking. (I'm trying to get these record from ebay so please don't bid on them) Now if anyone knows what songs are on this record can someone tell me please.

"Muppet Babies - Music is everywhere" (I have a song with that name but didn't know there was a record out of that name) They say it had 14 songs on this record. Now if theres are the same as the "Rocket to the Stars" (which I don't think) then I don't want it but probably I will.