Rocky Mountain DVD will be released in August

Ed man

Reaction score
:smile:
Hey everyone! My name is Eric and this is my first post here this year at MC. I thought I'd finally post something though I've been reading them for years. Anyways, I was at work today at Blockbuster and checked our dvd coming soon listings and they listed the dvd-John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain to be released Aug. 28th, 2003. So, I thought I'd share. I have no listings of what special features or how long the disc will be, but thought I'd have to share.

Later!

-Eric

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
*jaw drops* This is something I did not expect. I hope there aren't any nasty edits (as is common on CERTAIN Muppet specials released to DVD), and that it leads to a CD reissue of the soundtrack LP.

King Prawn

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

having never seen this before i'm really excited

thanks for the news and to think I wasn't going to check the MC board before going to bed

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
This also may lead to "A Xmas Together" DVD (I hope :stick_out_tongue: )

Erine81981

Reaction score
I argee with Boober_Gorg. I hope there's nothing missing. I'm going to cheak Amazon.com on that.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I already checked, there's nothing there but Amazon for some reason put up Muppet titles very close to their actual realease date, i remember they put Kermit's swamp Years up for preorder a week or so before it's actual release. Although it might have just been that one time.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I saw that. I wish they would at least put it out on the Amazon for the predate. Gosh Simpons are on predate and its not even close to the real date.

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Re: dvd-john denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain dvd release in Aug.

Originally posted by Ed man
:smile:
Hey everyone! My name is Eric and this is my first post here this year at MC. I thought I'd finally post something though I've been reading them for years. Anyways, I was at work today at Blockbuster and checked our dvd coming soon listings and they listed the dvd-John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain to be released Aug. 28th, 2003. So, I thought I'd share. I have no listings of what special features or how long the disc will be, but thought I'd have to share.

Later!

-Eric
Eric! Great news!

Can you tell me if it will be closed captioned and/or subtitled? I sure hope so.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
The CD of the soundtrack is currently available in Canada, I believe my wife (a big John Denver fan) has seen it in discount CD racks along with the more common Xmas album.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Awesome news, Eric--completely unexpected Muppety goodness.

It's gotta be better than the copies of copies of copies of copies that are floating around out there...

:wink: