Rocky Mountain Holiday on YouTube

Nick22

Reaction score
cool! i've always wanted to see this! awesome find! thanks!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Already have it on DVD, but is this version on YouTube the un-edited version (at the moment I don't have time to watch the whole thing lol)

mikebennidict

Reaction score
So YT has the whole unedited version and not the DVD.

Isn't that something.

Not interested in buying it but if I was, I'll be kind of mad about wasting all that money.

Muppetplus

Reaction score
So YT has the whole unedited version and not the DVD.

Isn't that something.

Not interested in buying it but if I was, I'll be kind of mad about wasting all that money.

Actually, the current Youtube version is the commonly seen edited version (the scene with John Denver and Rowlf taking a airplane ride is cut out).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The only time I've seen the unedited version was at The Paley Center for Media. It was a funny scene and John Denver loved flying. I think it was completely unnecessary to cut it.

Muppetplus

Reaction score
The only time I've seen the unedited version was at The Paley Center for Media. It was a funny scene and John Denver loved flying. I think it was completely unnecessary to cut it.
Keep in mind that Denver's death occured in a plane. His family wanted that scene cut, perhaps because it would have brought people (particuarly his family) uncomfortable memories. But I agree, it is a funny scene, and would be nice if it had stayed for the DVD release.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I certainly don't wanna sound disrespectfull to Denver's family but to me it's wrong for them to want that scene out since nobody can see it now.