1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rokko Muppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Rocco, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Rocco Member

Hi ho everybody. My name is Rocco. I had the distinct pleasure of being on the sound team for the new film.

WARNING! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO JOHNNY FIAMA IS, FIND OUT BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS VIDEO!

I think Bill Baretta had a hand in this. This was right before we did a playback of the NEW MUPPET Movie, THE MUPPETS! Muppet fans, what you are about to see is UNREAL! Video starts with my reaction to Johnny Fiama singing to me. Then, Director of the Muppets James Bobin hands me the ROKKO Muppet made in my likeness from Jill Breitzman, Muppet Supervisor, Kami Asgar, and Sean McCormick. Then you can hear Johnny sing to me again. UNREAL! BEST DAY EVER!

Enjoy. Feel free to say hi on my facebook. Love,
    Rocco Fonzarelli.

&feature=feedu
  2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Good on ya! Was it your birthday or something, or are you just lucky?
  3. Rocco Member

Me and Johnny go waaaaayyyyy back, and I have a lot of people that love me.
    LinkiePie<3 and DramaQueenMokey like this.
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

did u get to watch the film
  5. Rocco Member

I have seen every edit of the movie. I have seen it over 20 times, it is AWESOME! It was made for us (Muppet Fans) and about us. EVERYONE will enjoy this film, Muppet fan or not.
  6. beaker Well-Known Member

Ha, I wonder what other cast people got Muppets in their likeness. I always get a kick out of seeing Muppet likenesses of celebrities or crew on Sesame, Muppets, etc. (Loved the Muppets Take Over Today sketches) It's too bad Fiama and Sal couldn't be in the new film.
  7. Walter Active Member

Wow! that's awesome! And on behalf of the entire Muppet fan community, Thank you for your work on this movie. :)

Oh, and welcome to muppetcentral!
  8. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

nice are the songs nice
  9. ryan19 Member

wow , u sure am lucky ... 1 ur given a puppet , 2 u get to watch the film (20times), 3 ur helping out in the movie ... doesn't get any better then that =]
    im really looking forward , the 2nd trailer looks awesome & that song that was on Ryan Seacrest is just to ..... awwwww.
  10. Rocco Member

I wish Johnny and Sal were in it too :( It's still really great!
  11. Rocco Member

Don't thank me, thank Jason Seagal and Brett McKenzie.
  12. Rocco Member

the songs are WONDERFUL! All written by Brett McKenzie from Flight of the Conchords.
  13. Rocco Member

DON"T WATCH THE TRAILERS! It gives away too many surprises. Get ready to be amazed.
  14. ryan19 Member

I will try my very best not to Rocco , either way i bet im still gonna be amazed - thanks for the tip all the same .
  15. Rocco Member

HEY EVERYBODY, if you want to see a few behind the scenes photos from the sound stage (sound stages aren't very exciting by the way) check out my Muppet folder on facebook. I also have videos of metting Dave Goelz and Bill Barretta.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000187345873
    ploobis likes this.
  16. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Wow...That was so awesome having Bill as Johnny sing to you <3
  17. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

I'm in love, Rocco. Bill Baretta ( :skeptical: ) crooning to you made me melt away. <333
  18. Rocco Member

Yeah, he is AWESOME! Your going to love the new movie!
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  19. Rocco Member

Johnny's the best. I love the Tony Bennett episode of Muppets Tonight!
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  20. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Yay :D I'm even more excited now!!!!!