1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Rokko Muppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Rocco, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Rocco

Rocco Member

This movie is PERFECTION! Try and see it opening day or of possible midnight showing. Tell everyone and take everyone you can. It's wonderful.

2. Rocco

Rocco Member

The greatest movie of all time, beginning to end. It has everything a Muppet fan has been waiting for and better. DON'T WATCH the TRAILERS! Be surprised. See it opening day!

3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

did they add any scenes to make it seem less rushed

4. Rocco

Rocco Member

It sounds like your as excited to see it as I was. Just enjoy it when it comes out, it's worth the wait. Enjoy the surprises, their worth it.

5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

muppetlover123, you seem to be asking questions about if the film was improved (was it made less rushed, less confusing)...i'm wondering what your basis for comparison is? Did you see an advance screening? Or are you basing your impressions off of the junior novelization? The book won't be like the movie so chillax.

And to get back on topic, Rocco, having been privy to seeing multiple cuts of the film in development, do you think the final cut ended up truly being the best one or would you say you liked an earlier variation better?

6. muppetlover123

well i dont wanna ruin the ending so if its ok if i post the ending ill put a spoiler alert and tell u what happened but it kinda seemed like what happened after like a cliffhanger?

7. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

True. I'm pretty sure the junior novelization has a couple bits missing, still leaving more elements of surprise within the movie. Plus, people who went to the screening probably saw one of the early cuts, probably not the final cut.

8. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

(1) Even with a spoiler alert, posting the ending simply isn't cool. We don't need any "Darth Vader is Luke's father"'s here.

(2) You miss the point of my question...i'm npt asking you how (you think) the film ends...i'm asking WHY/HOW you think you know so much about the movie...what is the basis you're making judgements on? If i don't miss my guess, you're basing your opinion on the book. But books and movies are two seperate animals that are never exactly alike (doesn't matter if it's a book based on a movie or a movie based on a book)

You're making a lot of comments about how the film is "rushed" or "confusing" but you're doing so without having seen the movie (i'm presuming....correct me if i'm wrong). Seeing the movie will be a different experience than reading a book....a book which was written with the knowledge that it would be available to the public before the movie came out and would have been written in a way to not ruin the movie for someone watching who read the book first.
    ...and again because we're getting off topic to the original post, i'll throw out another question for Rocco...about how long is the final edit? I've heard rumor it's closer to two hours than 90 minutes?

LinkiePie<3 and TSSD like this.
  9. Rocco

Rocco Member

OK, here is the thing. A lot of people worked really hard on this film. There is absofalutely (in the words of Johnny) no way I will divulge ANY information about the film. If you want to ask me that on November 29, 2011 when there has been enough time for the hard core fans to see it, then we can talk about it. *NO SPOILERS*

10. Rocco

Rocco Member

I think what we have on our hands is a FANTASTIC Muppet movie. I can't wait for the world to see it. I will be viewing it opening day on the East coast with my family in a full theater because I want to see if the audience feels the same magic as I do. It is truly a great gift to the world, and a laugh out loud a minute kind of movie. As far as rushed and confusing, I don't know what that guy is talking about. You have a Phenomenal Director, a Musical Genius music supervisor, a Killer writing team, and a CUTTING EDGE (bad pun? sorry J.T.) picture editor. Made by Muppet fans, for Muppet fans. Patience is a virtue. This movie will live up to the hype.

11. Rocco

Rocco Member

Just see the Movie, be the first in line. You'll love it.

12. Rocco

Rocco Member

No idea what your talking about. *NO SPOILERS*

13. muppetlover123

ill message you about it if u want?

14. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Look, I'm going to try to be nice here: he doesn't want to reveal any spoilers about the movie till after it comes out. You really need to stop asking these constant questions about the movie and the plot. You are hijacking this thread, which is supposed to be about Rocco's gift and how awesome it is for us to see and how great it seems the team behind the movie is. You have a little over a month before the movie comes out, can you just wait a little bit?

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, but seriously, someone has to say something that you are getting a bit too into it with these movie questions.

15. Rocco

Rocco Member

That's OK bud, I'm not going to engage until after the movie comes out, but thanks for saying hi. It is truly worth the wait.

16. muppetlover123

@ pizza boy i was just saying the ending seemed like a cliff hanger like i was confused about what happened

17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I just wish Jermaine could have a cameo. I loved him in Eagle vs Shark, Gentlemen Broncos and of course as one half of the FOTC act.

18. Rocco

Rocco Member

I loved Gentlemen Broncos!
    I loved Gentlemen Broncos.

19. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Well that's really a matter of opinion. I have an idea of how the ending will turn out (I think all of us know what the ending of the movie is from pretty much a mile away though I won't say here) but I doubt it's a cliffhanger. Besides, answer the question about tampering with the ending would give away stuff.

Again, I'm sorry if I come off as rude, I'm not trying to.

20. Rocco

Rocco Member

My hope is that all the fans will enjoy this movie as much as I do. I can't wait to see it in a packed theatre.