1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rokko Muppet

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Rocco, Oct 15, 2011.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

how do u think it will turn out

2. 12Medbe

12Medbe Active Member

With all curiousity aside, Rocco it's a pleasure to have you here!

3. Rocco

Rocco Member

Thanks, it's great to be here.

4. Rocco

Rocco Member

Traditionally the Muppets don't do spectacular numbers in the theater, I think this movie will change that. That's why it's important for all of us to get out there on opening day and show the world were here to stay!

5. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Rocco!!!

I live in B O R I N G Australia, and I'm terribly upset that the film doesn't come out till January here. Do you have any information as to whether there will be an Australian premiere before then? Like, will Jason or Amy fly 'down under' for a tour??

I honestly don't know how I'll be able to stay off the net after it's released in the states!...:cry:

6. Rocco

Rocco Member

I don't know but I can ask .

7. muppetlover123

so u have met all the muppets and all the people working on this movie like jason amy chris jack black neil patrick harris?

8. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I finally got around to watching this video you posted. Man, that looks like it was a blast. Thanks for sharing that bit with us.

Glad to hear the movie's gonna be amazing. Maybe it will crush some of the doubt everyone wants to cast a shadow on. There is NO measuring how excited I am for this film.

theprawncracker likes this.
  9. Rocco

Rocco Member

I'm really excited too! I wish I knew of a theater in the country that was going to be nothing but hardcore fans, I want to see it with them. It's a laugh out loud comedy.

10. Rocco

Rocco Member

P.S. I doubt Australia is boring.

11. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Rocco, what is your involvement in the Movie-Are you a Musician,sound effects or music editor?
    Also, I was reading that Nicholas Stroller got to operate one of the Muppets in a big scene, so I was wondering did you get the oportunity to do any puppetry or Cameo in the crowd scenes?

12. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

Honestly - That would be A M A Z I N G!!!! Thanks heaps :excited:

When you are an obsessive fan of Muppets, yeah it pretty much is. lol. Feel free to prove me wrong ;)

13. Rocco

Rocco Member

Who is your favorite? I always wanted to go down under. I heard from Brett that Aussies are evil. Especially the women. Is it true?

14. Rocco

Rocco Member

I was just kidding about all Aussies being evil.

15. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

Hi Rocco! Thank you for sharing that video with us, it was priceless! I love Johnny Fiama too and I loved your reaction to your Muppet likeness. I think I would have done the same thing. It really brings me joy to know that fans like us are doing a lot of the work on this movie, so thank you for your work on the movie.

I love that you have so much enthusiasm and I am teetering on the edge of sanity waiting for this movie to come out! I have to travel back home to PA for Thanksgiving but I WILL find a midnight screening so I can go see it before Thanksgiving- I also plan on seeing several more times that weekend because like you, I love to watch the audience as I'm watching the moving and just bask in the joy of people enjoying the Muppets! I went to a free screening of MTM one time and just watching everyone's reactions was one of the best experiences ever.

Welcome to the forum Rocco and thank you for sharing (and not sharing) your wonderful experience with working on this film!

16. Rocco

Rocco Member

It is worth the wait!

17. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

Perhaps the two will make silent background cameos?

18. Rocco

Rocco Member

Perhaps

19. Rocco

Rocco Member

20. muppetlover123

did u meet any of the films celebritys