1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok. I will.

Also, can we start teh Super-Hero RPG at the same time as Big Bro. Since that isn't exactly an RPG, and people will be voted off.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oops! That is who I meant. Not Christy. Sorry. So just as well...?
  3. Beauregard

Ahhhhhhhhhh-hhhhhhhhh!

Long story:

She became a Game Master, becuse at the time when the Games forums shut and re-opened with Game Masters she was one of our more sensible and responcible Gamers.

End of story...:p

Bea:zany:{Ok, not very long...}regard
  4. Beauregard

Ok. Sorry to post twice in a row.

Fozzie just agreed to let me host the new RPG "Super Muppets" I'll need a little while to think it over, then I'll let you know.

Start choosing charcters!!!!
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Well, jew know my character is Pepe. Hokay? Si, I will be playing Pepe de mild manered king prawn, but secretly, he turns into de sexiest prawn in all de land! De Prawncracker! With de power to manipulate de ladies to his bidding. Hokay? He also posses super strength, thanks to his powerful four arms of justice. Hokay?
  6. Beauregard

Good. Great!

I will be your fearless leader....Beauregard Tingleroth by day, and by night the caped avenger, "Janitor Supremacy."

I think...
  7. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

I could reprise my role as Pops, seen as I didn't get to say all that much in Wizard of Oz and play "Old Man"...

Maybe I'll change my mind...
  8. Beauregard

Also, you don't have to have your avatars teh same. If you either choose one of teh Smilie charcters and use one in each post, or write: "Pops"

Also, you could always be Captain Cabbage....:p
  9. Harvey Towers

Or Brassica Boy!
  10. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'll be mild manner "Jones Animal" by day and by night "Wild Man!"
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Yea! I can finally play Captain Cookie (Monster)!!! He defends evil with his boomerang macaroons!
  12. Beauregard

Oh boy me can hardly wait!

So, is there a certain way we want this story played out? Would you like to be all on a quest as in Search for Skeeter, a journey (Muppets in Oz) after a criminal, or solving a crime? And together, or seperatly?

Beau

--

Interrptied for all cat-lovers:

*lick, lick, lick, striaghtens whiskers, lick, lick, looks up* Meow! *lick, lick, lick*
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I loved the whole searching for skeeter and seperatly.
  14. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

As always I have dibs on Piggy........sorry I wasn't in on this game......vacation and all............but I will be better next time.....PROMISE!
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Actually, we'd all agreed a long time ago to use avatars of the character we are playing, which is why I listed that in the rules of RPG. Though, it's not anything that HAS to be done, just nice to see the face of the character above it's dialogue.

Carry on either way, though.
  16. Beauregard

Oh sorry...excuse me...I forgot that....:p
  17. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I had a ton of fun with Search for Skeeter, so if it's like that, that would be cool. I'll still play even if it's not! :)
  18. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

OK, how do we nominate? And if we want to go to the Diary Room do we just PM HPDJ? And do we post our nominations? Or do we PM them to HPDJ. Actually, it's probably posted in the rules, give me a moment...
  19. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

PM me tutter.
  20. Harvey Towers

Now you have a shortlist for evictions is this a public vote or again just the housemates?