ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Has anyone else here ever had a let-down feeling after finishing a good story? That roleplay was terrific; excelent job, Beauregard.
Daffyfan, I hope that you won't play any other character besides Floyd. He is one of my favorites, and I think others will agree with me when I say that it is because we don't see that much of him, that his presence in these games is so appreciated. Besides, since I don't know your real name, I just call you Floyd in my mind.

Beauregard

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I think it was Princeton.
But, I'm sure if you ask him nicely he won't mind you running the Role-Play Foz. Your's are always the best.

And, thanks, FraggleMuppet for your kind words!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
But, I'm sure if you ask him nicely he won't mind you running the Role-Play Foz. Your's are always the best.
I agree........Kev does an absolutely wonderful job at the RPG's..........Beau you did a great job yourself!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's been two RPGs that I felt like the movie I loved had ended, and that was Muppets and the Stone Eye and the first one we did (or that I did) where the Muppets are trying to figure out who's sabotaging their show, only to find out it was the Haffa Brothers from EM.TV (right after they bought JHC) (Statler and Waldorf got blamed at first).

If you all want me to try it, I will...but, I cannot promise time will let me. I'll need someone to be on stand by to take over if I cannot do it. Since Beau has got warm reception after the last one, maybe he can be on hand?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, I'm excited, let's do it! Get us some details! (No pressure Kevin...)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Okay. Let me think, I'll update here when that time comes.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think I'll be Kermit in the next one since I have so many Kermit avatars in my in box. Besides, I think he'll get more airtime than Floyd did in the last one. (Sorry, Fragglemuppet)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
hmm... RPG-ness looks interesting.... another muppet something to distract me from the outside world, like homework, the dog, family, youth group... hm.
:attitude:
ok maybe when school ends......