ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sooooo...

Who should I play? I was going to be "The Incredable Bulk" i.e. Miss Piggy, but Sugardbritches wants her.

So...Should I be "Mop Man" (beau) "The Patriarc" (sam) or "Goat Man" (clueless Morgan)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I like when you play Beau, and you could keep the current avatar.

Let me ask: Since we're coming upon Muppets Wizard of Oz, do you still want to do the Superhero RPG, or come up with our own MWoO story (there were 40 books about Oz after all).

Either way, I want Fozzie! heh heh...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't care either. If we're playing where you can pick ANY Muppet I want to play Cookie Monster. If we're going with just Muppet Show Muppets I think this time I'll be Rowlf (I'm pretty musical actually!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think we've agreed in the past that ANY Henson character can be used from the properties of TMS, SS, or FR. We've also never ruled out characters from Labyrinth or DC.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't mind either story. And I thjink I wil go with Beauregard or Clueless Morgan...just Can't decide...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I think we've agreed in the past that ANY Henson character can be used from the properties of TMS, SS, or FR. We've also never ruled out characters from Labyrinth or DC.
Yeah, I just wanted to check, cause in Search for Skeeter we kept it to just TMS. So, I stand by what I had said previously, if we play the Superhero game I'll be Captain Cookie! If we do MWoO, I'm not sure yet. Either way, I'm excited, I'm going through withdrawal since Search for Skeeter ended!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Let's start one of these RPG's I'm gettin' bored stiff :attitude:
I don't care which one we do let's just start one.