1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

someone had already picked Fozzie, and my screen name with a different avatar would be confusing when folks read my posts elsewhere in the forums.

Although, one day, I planned on doing a role-play and playing Muley for a change.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*gulp*

You do do a rather convincing Piggy...ah heh...
  3. Beauregard

Luke changed his avatar one day, and I've never recognised him here since.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Who are you? King Agrippa?? WHO?!

I know. If I changed from Fozzie it'd be as bad as when I went from "FOZZI3B3AR" to using regular ol' "Fozzie Bear." I got hate mail for that change, but folks got used to it I reckon.

Still, I have a MILLION Fozzie Bear avatars to use up yet. :)
  5. Beauregard

With the end of this Role-Play now posted, we just have to wait for the finishing comments from the playes, then I would ask that it be closed.

Thanks everyone for participating! And if you have any comments, etc, you can post them here.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Is the super hero game going to take place next? It still sounds like fun!
  7. Beauregard

Hopefully. I can't wait for it. But I think Fozzie already got...er...Fozzie. So you might havt'a play someone else.
  8. redBoobergurl

Oh that's ok! If I remember correctly I think we can play any type of Muppet this time, so I had mentioned earlier I might be Captain Cookie (Monster). Otherwise I'll figure something out!
  9. Fozzie Bear

Who had the idea for the Super Hero RPG? That way, they can have the option of leading the game.
  10. redBoobergurl

I think it was Princeton.
  11. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Has anyone else here ever had a let-down feeling after finishing a good story? That roleplay was terrific; excelent job, Beauregard.
    Daffyfan, I hope that you won't play any other character besides Floyd. He is one of my favorites, and I think others will agree with me when I say that it is because we don't see that much of him, that his presence in these games is so appreciated. Besides, since I don't know your real name, I just call you Floyd in my mind.
  12. Beauregard

But, I'm sure if you ask him nicely he won't mind you running the Role-Play Foz. Your's are always the best.

And, thanks, FraggleMuppet for your kind words!
  13. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I agree........Kev does an absolutely wonderful job at the RPG's..........Beau you did a great job yourself!
  14. Fozzie Bear

There's been two RPGs that I felt like the movie I loved had ended, and that was Muppets and the Stone Eye and the first one we did (or that I did) where the Muppets are trying to figure out who's sabotaging their show, only to find out it was the Haffa Brothers from EM.TV (right after they bought JHC) (Statler and Waldorf got blamed at first).

If you all want me to try it, I will...but, I cannot promise time will let me. I'll need someone to be on stand by to take over if I cannot do it. Since Beau has got warm reception after the last one, maybe he can be on hand?
  15. Beauregard

Sure. I'll be ready if you need a hand.
  16. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Alrighty then.............let's get busy guys!!!!!
  17. redBoobergurl

Ooh, I'm excited, let's do it! Get us some details! (No pressure Kevin...)
  18. Fozzie Bear

Okay. Let me think, I'll update here when that time comes.
  19. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I think I'll be Kermit in the next one since I have so many Kermit avatars in my in box. Besides, I think he'll get more airtime than Floyd did in the last one. (Sorry, Fragglemuppet)
  20. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

hmm... RPG-ness looks interesting.... another muppet something to distract me from the outside world, like homework, the dog, family, youth group... hm.
    :attitude:
    ok maybe when school ends......