1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Role Play: Muppets Go Camping - Mountain Muppets

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

But don't let THAT get your hopes down: There might still be some wild folks around.
  2. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I'd say that there probably are some around.
  3. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*looks again at the boat*

I'm still not sure about that. *goes into tent and takes out a slim fast shake*

Well seeing how there isn't any other food, and these do taste like chocolate, I'll try one.

*opens it up and chugs* Not bad. I could drink 4 or 5 of these easily.

Ok, who has the fishing supplies? I know someone had them, and I'm anxious to get to that lake.
  4. Philo: I'm making pancakes, people! Oh, yeah. Me and Gunge claim one of the beds in the pop-up camper tonight.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

*hops aboard the boat*

I have my fishin pole, worms, a couple of Doozer sticks and some well water. I'm ready.

Hey Gunge! Throw me a couple of those flat cakes.
  6. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

sorry brain freeze
  7. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

webley

sorry for the Fozzie mask I got it on ebay
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thats fine Wembley. Are you coming with us on the boat ride.
  9. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

:eek: uh im not so sure
  10. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

(Just a quick note. I won't be here for a few days. We can just pretend Floyd is still with the other Muppets. I'll be back Sunday afternoon or Monday morning. Just thought I'd bring that up.)
  11. Fozzie Bear

Thanks for handing us the fishing supplies, Floyd, and for gathering firewood while we go fishin'.

Okay, I have the boat in the water, no springs are sprung in the boat's hole because bubble gum and corks will always do the trick (and if not, I can shove my rubber chicken in there). Wembley, you should come and go fishing with us.

I always wondered, under all that water, how do fish keep from drowning?
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Sorry honey, that camper is all mine.....and, er, Floyd's

So, Fozzie I'll join you in the boat. I like love fishing, fer sure. I mean who wouldn't want to spend all day hanging onto rods?

*gets in boat*

I mean, like, let's just chill out fer a bit in the boat, and...uch! My foots is stuck on some chewing gum!
  13. Fozzie Bear

Uh-oh! Just take your shoe off then, Janice, until we get back. If you pull your foot up we might sink. Leave your shoe stuck to the boat.
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Come on Wembley. We'll have lots of fun. We have all these guys just in case anything goes wrong they'll save us. We might be small but we can haddle it.

*chews on some pancakes*

These flat cakes are good. I wished Boober could cook like this.
  15. Gunge: Oh, okay then.
    Philo: (going on boat) Common, Gunge! This boat could use some Philo and Gunge on it!
    Gunge: Philo! The 80's ended. (walks on boat)
  16. Philo: Hey common, I liked the Doozer Stick Stewwwww.
  17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I like Doozer stick stew but I don't eat it all the time like you guys do. Yuck!
  18. Philo: Hmm, I'll have to check my FR tapes when we get back.
  19. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Ew! No stew for me.
  20. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Fishing!

*grabs harpoon and dives into the lake*