1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Role Play: The 2004 Muppet Holiday Party!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Beth C, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*puts ice pack on foot*

Hey, Janice, there you are. I need someone to hang the decorations on the walls, can you help with that? We have banners, lights, and *glares at Kermit* mistletoe.

Thanks, Rowlf, it feels better somewhat. You make a great 'doc'.

*looks around* Where is my clipboard? I need to see if I gave the Chef the shopping list.

*turns back to Kermit* You're still in trouble, frog.
  2. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

Looks like I'll be Animal.

*Animal walks in*

CHRIST-MAS-TIME!!! CHRIST-MAS-TIME!!!

*Animal starts pounding on turkey with drumsticks*
  3. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Morning Miss Piggy,hope your feeling better.Fer sure I'll get started on the lights first. *testing all the lightbulbs* They're all good to go,thank goodness. I'll do the icicle lights around the top borders,and the colorful ones running along the seams. The banner I'll put up later,when I finish the light stringing,the banner shouldn't take too long.

Animal! My dormroom,next-door budski. How have you been? Kermit,good morning my froggy friend. Rowlf,I've missed you,hope your doing ok.
    Looking at who's at the party room so far,wishing on a star more show up before Xmas,like can you dig it?
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Aneemal, stoppabasha the terkeyterkterk with a sticks ovdrummeng.
    *Throws singing fruit at Animal*
  5. JaniceFerSure

It's ok Chef,Animal is just being himself,right Animal?
  6. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Hey Janice, good to see ya. Hey, I thought about you the other day...I think I was chasing a Volkswagon when I saw a bumper sticker for Adam and Eve's Nu...well, never mind.

Hey Animal, could you give me a hand hanging these banners? I'll go get the trampoline.
  7. JaniceFerSure

I'm so happy you've arrived Rowlf,you can always bring a smile to my face.:halo:
  8. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

I guess I'll be Rizzo

Hey all good to to see you again, where's the food? (walks off into kitchen)
  9. JaniceFerSure

Heya there Rizzo,glad you can make it here.<high & low 5 little buddy>
  10. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

Hey Rowlf, Janice and Animal. When you get done with the decorations, I need someone to help me with the gift shopping. We are having a present exchange and I have yet to get the gifts!

*thinks* Hmmm.... we could split up at the mall and this way get more stuff.

*looks for clipboard* Has anyone seen just what I did with the clipboard?
  11. JaniceFerSure

You put the clipboard down somewhere,before your fall. I'm all done the lights.I'm ready for the mall,whenever you are.Can't stand the crowds,but as long as we're out of there like a fast band-aid pull;no problemo.
  12. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

*Enter Prairie Dawn singing* Deck the halls with boughs of holly....Hi everyone!Happy Holidays! :) I brought presents but NO peeking, OK?
  13. christyb

christyb New Member

*Gives up trying to please Piggy and walks off.

Hello everyone glad you could make it. Well guys I got some Christmas shopping to do. So I'll see ya later.

*turns head as I walk through the door.

Can I get anyone anything while I'm in town?
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Shows up at the party HQ.
    Greetings, it is I, the Count!

Sorry it took me so long to find out that you guys were planning a party here at MC. Is there anything I can help with? LMK and I'll count the minutes till it gets done. Ha, ha! I'll even count the paces I go through to make sure it gets done!

Got a nice little surprise planned for later with my troop of trained bats, but more on that later.
    Sure hope I can help with the vonderful festivities here.
    *Prepares mugs of hot chocolate for everyone while singing.
    On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
    1 partridge in a pear tree.
  15. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

Lemme be Wontkins...

Hey Rizzo! Where be the coffee? And Make sure it's not Wilkins...Oops! I'd better not say that...

*Floor fix falls through, carrying Wontkins with it*

Dagnabbit! WILKINS! I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT!
  16. erniebert1234ss

who fixed that bloody floor? Hey, is there a doctor in the house? I need an ice pack and pronto!
  17. erniebert1234ss

is anybody even here?

*limps from basement*

ohhh, i am extremely clumsy...

help...

*sits on couch and falls asleep*
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

Sometime Later after Kermit goes shopping

*walks in bearing assorted wrapped gifts and mysterious packages. And much happier than before

Hi guys! I'm back and.....Waaaahhh!!!

*falls through the hole presents flying everywhere

Hey who tore a hole in the floor that I just fixed.

*gets out of the hole and picks up the gifts hurriedly before anyone sees their contents.

If you guys need me I'll be in my room.

*walks off humming Christmas Carols.
  19. erniebert1234ss

*wakes up*

Kermit, is that you? Where's Rowlf? It was my fault, I'm terribly sorry...I know I shouldn't say anything negative about that coffee (Wilkins)
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

It's me Kermit. That's okay. Just fix the hole. I got gifts to wrap. Hmmm...I don't know where Rowlf is... but if you see Piggy tell her I would like to talk with her. Well gotta get.

(on a side note: Tutter you're an awesome Chef.)