Rosita on CBS and ABC morning shows this weekend!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 9:25am EST on CBS:
Rosita and Sesame Workshop CEO Gary Knell talk about the recent launch of "Talk, Listen, Connect: Deployments, Homecomings, Changes" on "The Early Show".

Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 7:30am EST on ABC:
Rosita and Lee Woodruff discuss "Talk, Listen, Connect" on "Good Morning America" - plus an interview with Dr. Jeanette Betancourt (Sesame Workshop VP for Education, Research and Outreach) and a real military family that benefited from from the TLC programs.

More information:
http://www.muppetnewsflash.com/2008/05/rosita-to-appear-on-cbs-and-abc-this.html

Check your local listings!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooh! So excited and thank you for letting us know Greg! Can you tell us anything about the new programs on TLC that they will be discussing?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm... 9:25... 9:25... isn't that usually the time they cut out of the local news? I'll see if I can catch it. After all, Rosita is a very underrated character.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh i am so sorry that i missed that i was out of town on those dates grrrrrrrrr.
oh well maybe i can catch some clips on youtube or something does anyone know about that ? i mean if i can find some clips in a place like Youtube or something .

If anyone knows could they tell me thanks