1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Rowlf and Constantine Plush

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jan 16, 2014.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

2. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Woohoo finally a new Rowlf plush, and that Constantine looks pretty awesome as well.

Duke Remington likes this.
  3. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Rowlf plush! Finally! Hopefully it will be able to buy online soon since I don't have a Disney Store near me.

KermieBaby47 and Duke Remington like this.
  4. Cant wait till i buy these i wonder what the others will be:confused:

Duke Remington likes this.
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

MY DISNEY STORE LITERALLY CLOSED LAST MONTH!!! I have to buy online as soon as they're available!! :) They look SOOO awesome! I love Constantine's angry smirk. :laugh:

6. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I believe they still ship from the stores. They used to. You call them up, tell them what you're looking for and if they have it you give them your credit card info and they will send it to you. If you know of any other stores in other cities, might be something to try.

KermieBaby47 and muppetlover123 like this.
  7. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

I WANT THAT ROWLF!!! :sympathy: I don't have a Rowlf doll yet, but I do already have a Constantine (meaning a crappy looking Kermit Christmas plush I could just alter anytime I wanted to. Just cut the scarf off, put a fake mole on it, and Viola!)​

8. j3h

j3h Active Member

Saw this on twitter this morning, so I hit up my local Disney Store...they literally were just putting up Rowlf on display :D

They did not get in Constantine yet (nor did they know that they would be till I showed them the picture)

I'm glad I was able to choose the Rowlf with the best face...almost all of them were very squished and askewed, making Rowlf look quite off.

They are expecting a full display of Muppets most Wanted merchandise before the end of the month.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. muppetlover123

I just called my local disney store and they are getting a whole set of them tomorrow... she said there is suposed to be a new gonzo animal abd piggy.... i dont know if she means the same ones from the last one but she said she dosnt remember the list but she said rowlf and Constantine are likely. Also they are getting some mugs

10. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I wish they made Scooter;) but Rowlf:sympathy: and Constantine plush yay

11. j3h

j3h Active Member

12. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

just called my disney store and they have not gotten them in yet :( they did tell me they are expected to get them and hopefully will get them in next week. I am so jealouis to the people who hagve already gotten theirs. One question: Is this the small or medium size plush and what was the price point?

13. j3h

j3h Active Member

He's a medium (same size as Walter for size comparison) and cost $20 in NY

14. muppetlover123

They also have the 2 for 32$ deal on plush

15. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

These plushies turned out great! Nice job on Constantine's smirk.
    The only thing that's missing is Constantine's trademark black dot on his face.

16. muppetlover123

I think the guy who took this said the picture didnt have it he couldnt get it in the picture but there is one

17. FrackleFan2012

Oh, thanks for the explanation.

18. Sprocket77

Sprocket77 Member

Finally, a Rowlf plush! I think a Rowlf toy hasn't been made since the Fisher-Price days.

19. FrackleFan2012

There have been Rowlf dolls produced after the Fisher-Price one was made. There was a Dr. Bob doll that was apart of the Veterinarian's Hospital doll set made by Sababa Toys, a 1989 doll made by Direct Connect, and a McDonald's doll that was a part of The Muppet Show's 25th Anniversary Happy Meal.

20. Sprocket77

Sprocket77 Member

Well, I'm just going to say this new Rowlf plush is the only good-looking plush made since the Fisher-Price Rowlf.