Rowlf and Constantine Plush

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
MY DISNEY STORE LITERALLY CLOSED LAST MONTH!!! I have to buy online as soon as they're available!! :smile: They look SOOO awesome! I love Constantine's angry smirk. :laugh:
I believe they still ship from the stores. They used to. You call them up, tell them what you're looking for and if they have it you give them your credit card info and they will send it to you. If you know of any other stores in other cities, might be something to try.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
I WANT THAT ROWLF!!! :sympathy: I don't have a Rowlf doll yet, but I do already have a Constantine (meaning a crappy looking Kermit Christmas plush I could just alter anytime I wanted to. Just cut the scarf off, put a fake mole on it, and Viola!)​

j3h

Reaction score
Saw this on twitter this morning, so I hit up my local Disney Store...they literally were just putting up Rowlf on display :big_grin:

They did not get in Constantine yet (nor did they know that they would be till I showed them the picture)

I'm glad I was able to choose the Rowlf with the best face...almost all of them were very squished and askewed, making Rowlf look quite off.

They are expecting a full display of Muppets most Wanted merchandise before the end of the month.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I just called my local disney store and they are getting a whole set of them tomorrow... she said there is suposed to be a new gonzo animal abd piggy.... i dont know if she means the same ones from the last one but she said she dosnt remember the list but she said rowlf and Constantine are likely. Also they are getting some mugs

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I wish they made Scooter:wink: but Rowlf:sympathy: and Constantine plush yay