1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Rowlf and Constantine Plush

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Jan 16, 2014.

1. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

I want them so bad!

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

There was also a Starbucks puppet. That was alright quality, and it was certainly the better looking of the set.

But dang do I want that Constantine. Rowlf's amazing too... but there's just something about that smirk.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  3. j3h

j3h Active Member

4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Wow thats amazing the mole looks pretty cool, the eye position looks like the puppet does, and his cloak looks amazing

Also is the cloak removable?

5. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I will have to buy these plush when they make there way over to the UK. Rowlf looks great and a Rowlf plush is rare these days so nice to see Disney making one so that makes me happy. Constantine looks great too loving the face on it so well done Disney store. Hoping they release more to join them this year like Sam seeing as he seems to have a big role in the movie. Don't let me down Disney.

muppetlover123 and Mister Muppet like this.
  6. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

My local Disney store didn't have them in yet when I went last night, which was a bummer. But Piggy was on sale for $7 from the last movie, so at least it wasn't a wasted trip.

7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I got Rowlf today! They didn't have Constantine, but they are getting him as well as the Swedish Chef this friday. Today they had an updated Animal plush, with red fur instead of pink.

Rowlf is SOOO cuddly! I love it so much! (The clerk must have thought I was crazy to be getting him at my age… haha!)

8. muppetlover123

I wonder if they got a new gonzo and piggy also... thats what the one at my disney store said they were getting is new Gonzo, piggy, and animal

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  9. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

We know so far There is a Rowlf, Constantine, an a updated Animal and soon a Swedish Chef and there will most likely be a Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy and a Walter
    Hopefully there will be a
    Scooter and a Sam the Eagle too.

KermieBaby47 and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  10. muppetlover123

Hope we have walter in his casual blazer! But i hope we have scooter and defiently sam first because sam has a big role in the movie!

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  11. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

The disneystore I went to had the same fozzie as last year but with updated tags. Unfortunately,no Constantine but they got in the Swedish chef!!!

12. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I am hoping the make a Waldorf and statler plush also

13. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

A nice close-up of Constantine! :)
    I love the final product.

j3h and muppetlover123 like this.
  14. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, and Gonzo were all reused from last production.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  15. muppetlover123

Does the animal look better?

16. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

i hope that they make a scooter plush

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I'd love a Scooter too! Dr. Teeth would be pheNOMinal! :D

Can't wait to get a few Rowlfs!

18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'd love to see a Scooter in time.

I wish they'd rerelease Beaker with the rest of the assortment. But the Swedish Chef sounds amazing.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  19. gonzofan13

gonzofan13 Active Member

I would love to see Scooter, Bunsen, Dr Teeth, Janice, Zoot and Floyd! ;) :confused: :D :flirt: :sing: :cool:

20. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yeah!
    The only good Scooter plushes I've seen were the ones made by Fisher-Price and the one made for Muppet*Vision 3D.

gonzofan13 likes this.