Rowlf Fan here. How many others out there?

CharlesK6

Reaction score
Hi, I am new here and am a Rowlf fan. Was wondering how many others there are here. I recently found my old Rowlf hand puppet.:cool: Charly

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I miss the old brown dog too! I hope they bring him back (via Bill Barretta) in the future. It's not riight having the Muppets without the likes of Rowlf and Scooter!

-jamie

Jara19

Reaction score
Rowlf is my favorite muppet character. I miss him very much.

Pschtyckque

Reaction score
Rowlf was always one of my favorites as well. I was just listening to my Ol' Brown Ears is Back album the other day. Gawd, I miss Henson.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!!

Hey, I miss good ol' Brown Ears. At the LIVE Muppet Show, Bill performed Rowlf and it was PERFECT! I think, anyhow! I was SO glad to see and hear Rowlf, I think I cried. I cried at the end of that show.

Wait, forget about that. Don't tell anybody I cried okay. Maybe nobody will notice.

Later,
FOZ :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
I really love Rowlf too. If I hadn't been known as Dr. Teeth over at the old board, I'd take a Rowlf Avatar...

One of my bigger ambitions in life is to be a piano player like Rowlf...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Joggy,

Dr. Teeth is a rockin' piano player also; Rowlf is more classical of a pianist. Either one is groovy. Hmm. Maybe you could be kind of like both Dr. Teeth and Rowlf...but, then, would that make you Dr. Bob?? Geez, hope you don't gross out at the sight of blood, doc.

Tune in next time when Dr. Bob tickles the ivory and cures an elephant.

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
CharlesK6

Hiya! Woof woof! yeah! Bark bark! Here's another Rowlf the Dog fan! How could ya not love that loveable dog! My favorite part about Rowlf his is floppy ear's especialy when he's playing the piano!

I have created a rowlf hat and some day hope to market it:big_grin:

Zack)Rowlf the, Ya can't live with e'm, ya can't live without e'm, Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ROWLF!

Go to the hobby store and buy you some of that foam sheet stuff that's really thin that you can use to make some of those hats. I'll buy one from ya!

FOZ

CharlesK6

Reaction score
I see I am not alone

I see I am not alone. Lots of Rowlf fans here! Lets hope the powers that be are listening and they bring ol' Rowlf back to tickle the ivorys once again.
Zack, I would buy a hat from you also.
:big_grin: Charly