Rowlf, Floyd, and Sweetums

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
How come there are no muppet stuffed animals of Rowlf Floyd Pepper, or Sweetums. I think they would be good. Animal and Fozzie are big sellers. So why not Rowlf? I hardly see Floyd or Sweetums anywhere. The last time I saw Sweetums on TV was on a rerun of The Cosby Show.:confused:

radionate

Reaction score
There actually are some Rowlf dolls out there! Check out the link, there are pictures of some of these dolls.

Muppet Dolls :big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, there have been a few Rowlf dolls/puppets, but none in the last decade--it would be nice if IGEL would do one of him...as for the others, I think Floyd is too obscure and un--cuddly, and Sweetums is probably too scary....although he IS sweet...

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
For too many years all weve had is a billion Kermit, Animal, Piggy and to some extent Gonzo and Fozzie stuff. Thats why when I finally saw a Rizzo plush I oculdnt believe it. I was laughing when people *Actually* complained of too much Beaker stuff coming out. Just sad for people to say that, when just a year or too ago on MC it would have been a dream for one beaker thing to come out!!! So Sweetums and Robin...were spose to get them with the playset if that ever comes out...but like the proposed pepe figure, who knows. And of course the Floyd figure. But sadly, it it aint Kermit, animal, or Piggy its likely ya will have a hard time trying to find any. And Rowlf, there has been a good sized amount of his stuff.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wow this is real old, back in the palisades days if I'm not mistaken. But anyway yeah if they "do it right" it might work, as for rowlf I've already got my Vets Hospital set.:mad::sympathy::flirt:

muppetperson

Reaction score
A Floyd mini plush has been made as part of an Electic Mayhem plush set, which was made by Sababa.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rebirth of an old thread. Only Sweetums has yet to get the plush treatment. :sympathy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A Sweetums doll would be very cool, even if it's just exclusive to the theme parks. By the way, Muppet Vision 3D is a popular attraction, and there has been quite a bit of Bean Bunny merchandise released at the parks... Why not release Sweetums and Waldo toys at Walt Disney World & Land?

I wonder if we'll get any major collections of Muppet toys sold mainstream at retail anytime soon (everything these days seems to either be exclusive at the Disney parks or online, or are hard to find in non-online stores). Heck, when the upcoming "Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made" comes out it'd be great if McDonald's would do a big promotion for it (many Disney movies get represented as happy meals). Preferably soemthing of 101 Dalmations proportions. Heck, that would be a great way to promote the Sesame Street 40th anniversary (but with Sesame characters).