RPG: The Search for Skeeter

christyb

Reaction score
Why don't some of us gather some vines to attach the logs while others chop down some trees. We really need to get moving.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, fancy that.
*Watches as the others gather vines and gets an idea.
Hmmm, I know... I'll just...
*Applies small amounts of sweetened water from the river on the trees. OK boys, time to go to work.
*Releases termites who chew down the trees and chew the bark and knobs, leaving perfect planks of wood.

All fright, that's enough.
*Catches termites again before they devour the planks.
Hey sScooter, got the wood we needed for the raft and...

christyb

Reaction score
Or we could do it that way. That works too. Great job Uncle Deadly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Doubled over at the river side.
Oooooh, not again. Sorry guys, but I get these acid bursts from time to time.
I'll be fine in a little while. Go on without me, I'll hitch a ride on the ghost ship later and meet you back at the WD's hut.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Animal, come here! Stop trying to ride that tiger! *sigh* Some days I think I should have just gotten a dog.
*starts acting like a dog* ARF ARF BARK BARK BARK!! *licks Floyd's face* ARF ARF BARK BARK ARF!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Here Kermit, I gathered lots of vines. I'm not sure how well I'll tie them together, my paws get all tangled.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly *shiver* are you alright?

The Muppet's gathered the wood together, and strung them with vines, plank to plank, to plank. They needed some holes in the wood here and there for the final tying process.

Hey, Swedish Chef? Can we borrow your egg-whisks? Thanks.

Using the whisks, they bored holes through the planks, and laced them with the vines to create a long flat platform of boards.

Are we sure we wanna do this?

A low growl, snapped them back to the present. The tigars were waking up.

Together the Muppets through the raft into the river, and all who could, and wanted to, leapt on. Surprisingly the raft held together...at least at first.

Er, guys. You hear that rushing sound? I think it's the *gulp* water fall and we're comign up fast.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After another brief acid burst, Uncle Deadly slips into the shadows waiting for the ghost ship.
*Around midnight, the ghost ship emerges onto the river, and approaches the spot where Uncle Deadly waits.
*Signaling them with a small glowing skull from his carry-along coffin, the ship stops and picks up their passenger before continuing down the river and down the waterfall.

OK guys, just need a lift to the spot where the river nears the WD's hut. Oh, and if you see any of my friends, LMK we could give them a lift if their little raft didn't survive the fall.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
*starts acting like a dog* ARF ARF BARK BARK BARK!! *licks Floyd's face* ARF ARF BARK BARK ARF!!
Cut it out, Animal. We have to concentrate on getting across this lake.