1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ok, here Animal, enjoy!
  2. sugarbritchez Active Member

Are we lost? What is going on?
  3. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ok. Here's where we are (at last):

Looking around, the Muppets find themselves in some kind of large empty-looking wearhouse room. There is nothing there excpet th broken fragments of boxes, and tehre are no doors or windows except a hatch in teh celing fifteen feet high above them.

Eewl. Now what., How'd we get out of this room. That hatch looks like the only exit, and we can't scale the walls.
  4. The Count Moderator

No Piggy. We're not lost, we're just waiting for further instructions from... the Gamemaster.
    Would you like some bottled water? Anyone need anything?
  5. christyb New Member

Hmmm....seems to me we're gonna have to build ourself some kind of ladder up there. We can either do it like we did in our movie GMC or use the broken pieces of boxes.
  6. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Hmm, would the box pieces be sturdy enough to support all of us?
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

No, not really. They're kinda flimsy.
  8. The Count Moderator

*Uncle Deadly, passing out bottles of clean water... Uh sorry, guys, I seem to be missing something. What would we want to build ladders for? Where is it we're supposed to get to next?
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Lets all climb on top of each other to reach it! Hokay? Let's just make sure we put Piggy on de bottom.
  10. sugarbritchez Active Member

Watch it Shrimp!
  11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

So, we gotta get out of that hatch at the top of this room with noe other exit...sure we could pile on top of one another, but how will the one at the bottom get out?
  12. G-MAN Active Member

Gonzo: I've got an idea, shoot me out of my special cannon, then I'll climb out through the hatch and try to find a rope to swing down to let the rest of you out.
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

*piles everyone into the cannon* CANNON! CANNON! *lites the feush* GO BOOM! BOOM!
  14. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

It's simple Scooter de bottom one will be Piggy Hokay? so she won't need to get out.
  15. Beauregard Well-Known Member

The cannon sends Gonzo hurtling to the top, where he grabs on, and pushes open the hatch. Above, he finds a rope-ladder which he drops to allow everyone to climb up.

Woah, this ladder's a bit wobberly.
  16. The Count Moderator

*Once everybody's at the top of the room and through the hatch...

Well, not rully sure why we had to get up here. Maybe Scooter will clue us in as to what's next?
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Good. Now we are in a room with blank walls, except for one mirror and the only exit seems to be back down where we came from.

Hey, gang, there's a sign over here saying "Alice took the right road."

What can that mean?
  18. The Count Moderator

Can mean only one thing... Through the looking glass!
  19. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

*walks over to mirror and puts paw through it*
    Hey look guys, Uncle Deadly's right, I think we can walk through the mirror! This is kind of weird. Gonzo, maybe you should go first.
  20. Erine81981 Active Member

BREAK MIRROR! BREAK MIRROR! *runs through it coming out on the other side*