1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Out of Character: Bo, since this seems to be a TMS adventure, I posted above as a "Familiar-looking blue dragonlike creature". Thought that'd be enough of a clue that I'd like to play as Uncle Deadly. But if we're going by our avatars, then... LMK which would be better, UD or my namesake.
  2. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

*pulls out his frog scout manual*

Uh, Uncle Scooter, it says here in the manual that if we enter a jungle, we need to be prepared first.

What supplies do we have now?
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Well Robin, I still have a whoopie cushion.... I do think we should go into the jungle though I'm not sure what scary things await us
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I want to go!! Jungle Jungle Jungle!! Me tarzan you Sco-oter! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

GAME MASTER: Ok. Sorry. Imagine that I said Uncle Deadly when I said Count.
    Scooter: Ok gang. Here's what we'll do. We'll go back to the airport and look for Skeeter's saftry deposit box, then we'll gather suplies and go to the jungle.

GAME MASTER: When we reach the safty deposit box, I'll hand out special wepons etc so we can each have a prop with us.
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uncle Deadly: Thank you Scooter, I only spoke to Skeeter by phone. She was gone when I got here. However, you might find that those keys will open up Safety Deposit box #313 back at the airport's station. Could go with you to check it out if you want, might pick up a spider or two for the house's decor, they make such wonderful webs.
  7. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I see. I was getting worried for a minute that Scooter was half-frog.

Down, Animal. We'll play when this adventure is over.
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Down! Play later!
  9. Beth C

Beth C Active Member

That's ok, Mr. Floyd. I can see how everyone can get confused.

I just hope we don't get separated in the jungle. I may be a good frog scout, but I don't think I can find my way alone.

*worries*
  10. Daffyfan2003

Don't worry, man. I know my way around here. I spent a week in this area with Janice once.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I know way too! *breathing excitedly hard*
  12. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*I'll be Pepe*

A rumbling in Scooter's suitcase startels the Muppets

The suitcase suddenly pops open...

Hold your horses! You can not go on a jungle adventure with out Pepe hokay! What if we find the Kookoowhatevever tribe and the only way to rescue Skeeter is for one of us to stay there and marry their most attractive lady hokay. It would be up to Pepe to save the day!
  13. redBoobergurl

Leave it to Pepe to always be thinking of the ladies. Of course if we came across any female bears I could always turn on the charm. Are there bears in Africa?
  14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

BEARS! BEARS! BEARS! *breathing hard and jumping up and down*
  15. Daffyfan2003

Well, I'm not lookin' for women. I'm loyal to Janice. Besides, we can't forget about our misssion to save Scooter's sister.
  16. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Meebee later-gatie!! Cheffee helpee findee Skeetoo! Skeeto cheffee findee!! If mee no findee Skeetoo mee findee feemalee cheffee dee sveedish for cheffee!
  17. redBoobergurl

Floyd's right, we shouldn't be looking for women, we have to find Skeeter! We'd better get back to the airport so we can get started!
  18. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Si, that sounds like a plan Fozzie man
  19. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

Hey beau. Is it too late for me to join in??