RPG: The Search for Skeeter

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
How about when we land, Fozzie could do a stand up comedy act to help us with the money?

Beauregard

Reaction score
GAME MASTER: The plane from commecial airline Airports Company South America (ACSA) roars towards the beutiful landscape of Africa. The land of contrasts. The airport at Port Elizabeth, P.O. Box 101 was listed as the mailing address of Skeeter.

The plot announces for them to put their trays into the upright position, and fasten their seatbelts as the plane scream in towards the landing

20 cents? What for?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
To get Skeeter back. Didn't you say we needed 20 cents?

Looks out the window as they land...........

Look how be-utiful it is....anyway....when we get off the plane do you think we could find that PO Box of Skeeters? I wonder what a PO is anyway. I hope it is jewlery!

Gets excited

Beth C

Reaction score
(I'll be Kermit - Seeing how Piggy is already taken)

*Kermit stands inside the airport terminal, waiting for the plane to land and his friends to disenbark*

Oh sheesh, I should have told them there was an earlier flight! I hope they had a good trip regardless.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
sugarbritchez said:
How about when we land, Fozzie could do a stand up comedy act to help us with the money?
Wait a minute, Piggy. I thought you hated Fozzie's comedy act. I sort of figured you'd want to do some kinda diva performance to raise money.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, I do have some new material I've been working on, so I could do a comedy routine. Or, I could just go around and charge people to hear a joke, I've got some pretty good ones. Like this "what do you call a...oh no! how does this one go again?"

Erine81981

Reaction score
BAD JOKE! Ha ha ha ha ha ha .....*looks out window* FROG! FROG! *points out window*