1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Mar 21, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

GAME MASTER: Sorry. I have been ill for the last few days, but am back to help move the Role-Play on.

Ok, guys. Let's go on to that airport.

They leave the house, Scooter looking whistfully behind him as they go. Outside they climb into the Electric Mayhem bus (which, by the way, the Swedish Chef brought with him to the house) and head to the airport. Once there, they find the safty deposit box, and Scooter takes the key from Piggy.

Let's see what's in here shall we
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

Beau, that doesn't answer my question. May I join? and could I get a small summary as to what has happened. After a week away I gotta lot of catching up to do.
  3. Beauregard

GAME MASTER: Sorry. Didn't see your post. Yes, you can join. Just read the last five pages (shouldn't take you long) and hop (see that pun there) right in as Kermit, cause we've been saving him for you.
  4. christyb

christyb New Member

Gracías, give me a few. This should take me a shorter amount of time than my roleplay on Fragglerocker. Those little devils went from 34 pages to 112 while I was gone. I learned a valuable lesson though. If one is a gamemaster then never leave your game for extended amounts of time. Ok, I'll stop posting as myself.
  5. christyb

christyb New Member

In character....

*Sounds of rustling are coming from the jungle and is growing lounder as it approaches the circle of friends. A faint "Darn I missed" can be heard in the distance. What could it be?? Our friends wonder as the thing get's closer*
  6. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

BEARS BEARS BEARS!!! *jumps into bushes and wreastles with the bears*
  7. christyb

christyb New Member

*Kermit is plowed over by Animal*
    Animal!!!! Ouch, hey get off of me. Animal!!!
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Only frog.
  9. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Moi is very confused........what was in the safety deposit box?
  10. Beauregard

Hey, Hi Kermit! Back, Animal.

GAME MASTER: The Muppets enter the airport, having now picked up Kermit too. They pull open the saftey deposit box...

Now, as Game Master I'm going to take a moment to delve into the contents of the saftey desposit box and give you each a weapon. These weapons are to be used with caution and won't work more than a limited amount of times.

First, there is a letter.

Dear Scooter,

I know that even one like you will be able to figure out the codes when I need to write to you should that ever become necesary. I have in here a selection of usfull gadgets that you may need to use against the Kookasza Tribe in the event of an emergancy. Use them with caution, and use them wisely.

Your big sis,
    Skeeter

For Animal: A pair of super-charged drumsticks that can be used for breaking through something or for flying if you spin them.

For Gonzo: A mini cannon, complete with instruction book and no helmet.

For Floyd: A mellow electric guitar that can be used to signal long distences.

For Fozzie: A joke book with jokes that will render the hearer incabable of movement for half-an-hour because they'll be laughing too much.

For Rowlf: A Dog Biscuit. That turns you invisable for twenty minutes.

For Miss Piggy: A diva's delightfull pair of gloves thet enable the user to climb, swing, etc with the greatest of ease through the trees. Will fit trotters.

For Robin: A scout suit that will enable the wearer to hop to great hights, and a scout book that provides easy escapes from many difficult situations

For Uncle Deadly: A scarey mask that will scare any person into freezing with terror.

For Pepe: A body-spray that will make the aforementioned prawn irrisistable to any woman watching him apply it.

For the Chef: An assortment of kitchen appliences and utencils that with your imagination you can use for anything one choises.

For Kermit: A flipper-flopper, which allows the wearer to use their flippers to fly.

For Scooter: A global-positioning-system

Cool. Now we've got these gadgets, shouldn't we, er, ge going. I mean, my sister could be in big-trouble. We need to save her ASAP, and as fast as possible too.
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... There are 12 of us in this doomed party? Would feel better if there wee 13 of us, but you take your chances and pick your poison.
    All fright then, shall we be going into the jungle to rescue Skeeter?
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

*holds up his hand* Wait a minute. I followed you guys here wondering what you were doing. *looks at watch* We're supposed to be doing a show now. What's going on?
  13. sugarbritchez

Oh Kermie, you are so cute when you try to take charge
  14. Beauregard

Er, Boss. Um. Look, let me put it this way. My sister is...well...she.

Kermit. How would you like to have the rights to a movie on the Muppets searching the African jungles for a missing wild gal?
  15. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow a joke book that will actually make people laugh at my jokes?! I wish Statler and Waldorf were here now!
  16. sugarbritchez

It would take a miracle to have people laugh at Fozzie's jokes!
  17. christyb

christyb New Member

It's alright. I understand now. We need to find Skeeter. I put a sign on the theater that said we're closed until further notice so we can continue to search.
  18. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

*Trys out electric guitar*

Hey, man. That's cool. I ought to try this one with the band.

Hey, Kerm. Glad you could join us.
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Pepe the King Prawn does not need body lotion to attract the ladies, I am is already irresistible hokay. But, just in case I will carry it along with me in case its a lady... um a lady... a lady pig hokay!
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

DRUM STICKS!! Yeaaaaaa *starts banging on Fozzie's head*