RPG: The Search for Skeeter

Beth C

Reaction score
*picks up his suitcase and walks towards the plane which has now just landed*

Gee, I hope they aren't too shaken up from that ride. I hear that plane trips can sometimes be rough.

*waves at the plane*

I'm over here, guys!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I think that was Kermit. I can't really tell from here. I might of been Michigan J. or Keroppi. All frogs look alike from a distance.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Scooter looks out through the windows*

Yep. looks like our old friend. See, check out the collar.

__

GAME MASTER: Beth, Kermit is taken by Christy, but if she's away from the week, so if you want you can carry on playing him till she gets here then fight it out with her (she may have changed her mind and be happy to play someone else) or you can pick another character when she gets back and she can carry on your Kermit from there, or you could pick another character now and she can be Kermit. Whatever ye wish.

Beth C

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
__

GAME MASTER: Beth, Kermit is taken by Christy, but if she's away from the week, so if you want you can carry on playing him till she gets here then fight it out with her (she may have changed her mind and be happy to play someone else) or you can pick another character when she gets back and she can carry on your Kermit from there, or you could pick another character now and she can be Kermit. Whatever ye wish.

Ooops! I didn't see that! Sorry! Switching Characters... hmmm.. ok.. this ought to be interesting.. I guess I'll change to Robin. It's amazing what kids can do nowadays.

*Robin runs up to where Kermit is standing.*

Sorry I took so long Uncle Kermit. I had a hard time getting past customs. They just didn't see me!

*spies the plane* Oh there are our friends now! Hey guys, over here, we're over here! *waves frantically*

Beauregard

Reaction score
The plane swoops low over the airport, and pulls into the runway, bouncing slightly, and coming to a slow stop. The steps are pushed over, and the Muppet head down, and over to Kermit. After glad smiles, and welcoming hugs and so on, the Muppets gather just inside the airport, and decide what to do next.
__

Well, on Skeeter's letters the return address was always at a Post Office box address here at the terminal. But, uh, where. There must be a chain of PO Boxes and Saftey Deposit boxes somewhere here. Skeeter's is number 101.

*looks around*

Do you see a PostOffice/bank area anywhere?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Oh Scooter...look over there

*points to a row of lockers on the far wall*

Could that be what you are looking for?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*heads towards the lockers*

Ah yes! This is exactly it!

*searches and finds box 101*

Hmmm. Now, how do we get it unlocked? Any ideas? Pitty Bunsen isn't with us.

Wait, Animal? Can you help break this cabinet drawer open?

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
*fumbles through many of her bags of luggage and finds a fingernail file*

Scooter do you think this will help get it open?

Erine81981

Reaction score
*hearing Scooter, runs and tramples over Piggy* Ahhhhh YES YES YES!! *chomps down on lock*

CRUNCH!

Taste like chicken. *glups* ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think Animal swallowed the lock! What's inside the box Scooter? I don't want to look. What if there are spiders in there?