1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rua Sésamo picture

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Pino, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Pino

Pino Member

I found a picture on the web about the Portugees version of Sesame Straat.
    On the picture stood a lot of crew with Tita (residence cat) and an orange Big Bird!
    Does any one have more pictures from this version or know what the name of that bird is?
    The series ended 1988 so I hope this isn´t a really diff question! :smirk:
  2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Where is this pic located Pino?
  3. Pino

Pino Member

4. gbrobeck

gbrobeck Member

Big Bird looks to be the same color as the American version in that photo. It appears the photo itself is tinted slightly orange.

Greg
  5. Pino

Pino Member

I know he is orange, because someone I spoke a few years ago told me about the orange big bird from spain or Portugal.. The picture proofs its not spain... Just wondering if there are more pictures where he is on and better coloured!
  6. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

That orange version of Big Bird is named Poupas.
  7. Teenager's

Teenager's Member